Are you an IT professional with 1.5-3 years of experience with strong fundamentals in any programming language? If yes, Apply now!
Position: Programmer Analyst
CTC: 8LPA to 10LPA
1. Eligibility Check
2. Technical and HR Round of Interviews
3. A letter (LoI) from the Client to kick start the Technical Grooming Session
5. Offer letter
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Role – Sr. Devops Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a Devops role.
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes experience (Mandatory) and good knowledge in Docker.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in complex Debugging mechanisms (especially JVM) and Java programming experience (Mandatory)
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Working on scalability, maintainability and reliability of company's products.
- Working with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Understanding Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code and applying software design principles to it.
- Automating tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- Taking code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles.
What you need to have:
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
Thingworx Developer/Sr Developer
Required experience range between 3-6 years.
- Thingworx Navigate experience desired
- Experience in Core Java, Java collections & Oops Concept
- Databases – MySQL, MS-SQL
- Having good working knowledge with XML, JSON.
- Design and Application development using Thingworx version - (8.2,8.5,9.X)
- Develop ThingWorx extension using Java
- ThingWorx service creation using Java Extension
- ThingWorx mashups design and development
- Data storage in ThingWorx - Stream/Value Stream/Data Tables
- Integration with source/target system using REST API, data Files.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Thingworx Integration with 3rd apps preferred and will be added advantage
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
We have a permanent opening for a Java Developer with one of our product based IT client.
Client: Intellect Design Area
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
About KNR: KNR Management Consultants is India’s forthcoming end-to-end HR service provider with focus on Executive Search; Offshore Recruitments; HR Consulting for client organisations worldwide.
KNR offers high quality services aimed at improving market place performance of its clients and facilitating the entry of foreign clients into India. We continuously strive toward being known in the industry as the best & the quickest by combining our functional specialist expertise with thorough research and speed to provide exceptionally responsive and effective services.
It is one of the leading executive search firm catering to the clients in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe & America and has been ranked among the top 50 most socially engaged organizations in Asia by LinkedIn in 2018.
About Intellect Design Arena:
Intellect Design Arena Limited is a global leader in Financial Technology for Banking, Insurance and other Financial Services. With a rich suite of products across the organization, we are an authority on vertical and integrated products that enable institutions to meet their ambition to be the principal service provider to their customers.
Key Job Functions/Requirements:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
Who We Are
Getir is a technology company, a pioneer of the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, that has transformed the way in which millions of people across the world consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Europe, but we want to grow globally. From London to Tokyo, Sao Paulo to New York, our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
If you've got the experience and the ambition to be a Database Administrator (Postgres) at Getir and a founding part of our technology hub in Bangalore, please apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering and other teams to build & maintain our database requirements and answer big data questions
- Use your past DBA experience and industry wide best practices to scale and optimize the database services.
- Regularly conduct database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Create processes to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
What we look for in you:
- You have A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Proficiency administering PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
- Linux shell scripting skills and experience with production Linux environments
- Experience working with software engineers in a highly technical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge administering MongoDB (Good to have)
- Knowledge administering Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL & Redshift. (Good to have)
Your mission is to help lead team towards creating solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for the development of data pipelines for numerous applications handling all kinds of data like structured, semi-structured &
unstructured. Having big data knowledge specially in Spark & Hive is highly preferred.
- Work in team and provide proactive technical oversight, advice development teams fostering re-use, design for scale, stability, and operational efficiency of data/analytical solutions
Education level :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience working on production grade projects experience in hands on, end to end software development
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Expert designing data integrations using ETL and other data integration patterns
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Proficiency in :
- Modern programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
- Big Data technologies Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Kafka
- Writing decently optimized SQL queries
- Orchestration and deployment tools like Airflow & Jenkins for CI/CD (Optional)
- Responsible for design and development of integration solutions with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies, such as waterfall and AGILE.
- An understanding of data architecture and modeling practices and concepts including entity-relationship diagrams, normalization, abstraction, denormalization, dimensional
modeling, and Meta data modeling practices.
- Experience generating physical data models and the associated DDL from logical data models.
- Experience developing data models for operational, transactional, and operational reporting, including the development of or interfacing with data analysis, data mapping,
and data rationalization artifacts.
- Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, application programming languages, OLTP/OLAP technologies, data strategy disciplines, relational databases, data warehouse development and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Must Know :
- Core big-data concepts
- Spark - PySpark/Scala
- Data integration tool like Pentaho, Nifi, SSIS, etc (at least 1)
- Handling of various file formats
- Cloud platform - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Orchestration tool - Airflow