Role – Sr. Devops Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a Devops role.
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes experience (Mandatory) and good knowledge in Docker.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in complex Debugging mechanisms (especially JVM) and Java programming experience (Mandatory)
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Cloud based testing platform- Product based startup
Hiring for the below position with one of our premium client
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Key skills: DevOps, Cloud, Python scripting
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
7-9 years overall and at least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in designing and managing DevOps Cloud infrastructure
Experience must include a combination of:
o Experience working with configuration management tools – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack (expertise in at least one tool is a must)
o Ability to write and maintain code in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
o Practical knowledge of shell scripting
o Cloud knowledge – AWS, VMware vSphere
o Good understanding and familiarity with Linux o Networking knowledge – Firewalls, VPNs, Load Balancers o Web/Application servers, Nginx, JVM environments
o Virtualization and containers - Xen, KVM, Qemu, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
o Familiarity with logging systems - Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana o Git, Jenkins, Jira
If interested kindly apply!
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
At Fiddler, we understand the implications of AI and the impact that it has on human lives. Our company was born with the mission of building trust into AI. With the rise of the internet, trust in AI has been degraded by a plethora of issues like spam, fraudulent transactions, hate speech, and online abuse. Fiddler enables organizations to get ahead of these issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and explainable AI solutions.
Fiddler partners with AI-first organizations to help build a long-term framework for responsible AI practices, which, in turn, builds trust with their user base. Data Science, MLOps, and business teams use Fiddler AI to monitor, explain, analyze, and improve their AI solutions to identify performance gaps, mitigate bias, and drive better outcomes. Our platform enables engineering teams and business stakeholders alike to understand the “why” and how behind model outcomes.
Fiddler AI is founded by Krishna Gade (engineering leadership at Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Microsoft) and Amit Paka (two-time founder with acquisitions by Samsung and PayPal and product roles at Expedia and Microsoft). We are backed by Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Lux Capital.
Why Join Us
Our team is motivated to unlock the AI opaque box and help society harness the power of AI. Joining us means you get to make an impact by helping reduce algorithmic bias and ensure that models in production across many different industries are transparent and ethical. We are an early stage startup, and have a rapidly growing team of intelligent and empathetic doers, thinkers, creators, builders, and everyone in between. Within Fiddler, there is ample opportunity for growth. The AI and ML industry has a rapid pace of innovation and the learning opportunities here are monumental. This is your chance to be a trailblazer.
Fiddler is recognized as a pioneer in the field of Model Performance Management (MPM) and has received numerous accolades, including: 2022 a16z Data50 list, 2021 CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups, 2020 WEF Technology Pioneer, 2020 Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, and a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response.
By joining our brilliant (at least we think so) team, you will help pave the way in the MPM space.
This Devops Engineer will be working closely with Backend, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success and Product in delivering best-in-class technical infrastructure to support internal/external product delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the containers based model serving environment in a hosted cloud environment
- Deploy and support K8s-based applications in customer on-premise VPCs in multi-cloud environments
- Focusing on infrastructure automation (infrastructure as code, cloud integration)
- Participate in the development, execution, and support of release management and operations
- Participates in architecture and software development activities
- Deploy and manage DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Establish monitoring and infrastructure health reporting for the advancement of self-healing infrastructure principles
- Enhance/extend a configuration/deployment/monitoring framework
- Interact with internal customers and development team to gather and define requirements and document architecture
- Follows a formal process using specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques and also adheres to regulations, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery within area of responsibility
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow
What we are looking for :
- B.S or above in Computer Science or related technical major
- 8+ years DevOps, Systems/Infrastructure engineering experience
- Prior experience at all phases of SDLC from conception to extinction
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies (EC2, VPC, EBS, ALB, RDS, S3, EKS etc.)
- Proficiency with scripting (shell, Python), infrastructure/application mgmt tools (Terraform, Helm)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and Build tools such as Bitbucket pipeline, Github Actions, Agro CD/Workflow
- Experience with Linux OS, RedHat, Ubuntu
- Experience with Infrastructure monitoring tools like Prometheus, Loki, Fluentbit, Grafana etc
- Experience with management of Kubernetes and Docker/Container
- Familiarity with software security methods
- Experience in deploying applications on Openshift, AKS, GKE
- Experience with AWS Gov Cloud
We are now seeking a talented and motivated individual to contribute to our product in the Cloud data
protection space. Ability to clearly comprehend customer needs in a cloud environment, excellent
troubleshooting skills, and the ability to focus on problem resolution until completion are a requirement.
Review proposed feature requirements
Create test plan and test cases
Analyze performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
Enter and track defects
Interact with customers, partners, and development teams
Researching customer issues and product initiatives
Provide input for service documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
3+ years' experience inclusive of Software as a Service and/or DevOps engineering experience
Experience with AWS services like VPC, EC2, RDS, SES, ECS, Lambda, S3, ELB
Experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, Messaging, Databases, etc.
Strong troubleshooting skills and issue isolation skills
Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
Must be able to work as an individual contributor within a team
Ability to think outside the box
Experience in configuring infrastructure
Knowledge of CI / CD
Programming skills in scripting languages (e.g., python, bash)
Knowledge of Linux administration
Knowledge of testing tools/frameworks: TestNG, Selenium, etc
Knowledge of Identity and Security
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but not limited to cloud &
- end user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but not limited to
- scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Timely delivery of the assigned tasks.
- Having relevant experience of 3-8 yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Cloud-AWS/Azure ( Willing to work on Azure Cloud )
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Owning accountability and responsibility for end-to-end tasks
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the IT infrastructure, Candidate preferably should have balanced knowledge and experience between service and software development
- Should have Hands-on experience with Azure and AWS cloud hosting and deployments. Need to know the Cloud computing concepts in Azure and AWS
- Should have experience on Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for deployments and DB maintenance (need to know taking DB backup and scheduling jobs)
- Hands on experience in Linux, Jenkins (deployment automation) and Github (Repository) is a must
- Required Programming skills on Dot Net, SQL Server and should have good knowledge on DevOps and Candidate should contribute Improving monitoring logic, Deployment and Builds
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth DevOps experience and is responsible for enabling delivery of high-quality projects to Saviant clients through highly effective DevOps process. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on analysing, designing, documenting, and implementing a complete DevOps process for enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stacks, methodologies, and best practices within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
• Design, analyze, document, and develop the technical architecture for on-premise as well as cloud-based DevOps solutions around customers’ business problems.
• Lead end to end process and setup implementation of configuration management, CI, CD, and monitoring platforms.
• Conduct reviews of design and implementation of DevOps processes while establishing, and maintaining best practices
• Setup new processes to improve the quality of development, delivery and deployment processes
• Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
• Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
• Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective
• Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
• Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute • 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience of the DevOps process using technologies like Dot Net Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS, Linux, Windows
• Strong hands-on experience of the full life cycle of DevOps: DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Security/CI-CD/Release Management and Environment management • Solid hands-on knowledge of DevOps technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, various scripting tools, etc. • Solid hands-on knowledge of containerization technologies and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry • In-depth understanding of various development and deployment architectures from a DevOps perspective
• Expertise in Grounds-up DevOps projects involving multiple agile teams spread across geographies.
• Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Who Should Apply?
• You have independently managed end-to-end DevOps projects, including understanding requirements, design solutions and implementing, setting up best practices with different business domain over last 2 years.
• You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects
• You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility
• You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
We are looking to add DevOps Engineer to the Infra team.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you do :
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare-metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience in DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings, etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun, and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India’s only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.