and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy.
Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business
modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
1. MBA in Banking/Financial Services or any other related fields.
2. Experience: 5+ years in Program Management/Project Management.
3. Experience leading Content Operations and setting up processes to scale content production (Preferred).
1. Ability to look at and scale content as a product.
2. Lead multiple subject matter experts (in-house and external) to create and promote
different content products.
3. Creating a product roadmap according to market research, customer need, and
4. Taking charge of the entire Product Management chain from creating products
according to customer demand, creating marketing/sales enablement collaterals with
the product marketing team, and driving adoption.
5. Creating processes to ensure top-quality content creation.
6. Creating processes to ensure zero copyright infringement in content.
7. Building a culture of constant improvement in the content team.
8. Setting up a review mechanism QA control, plagiarism check, etc
Qualified B.E/ MCA/ MBA with good communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice with total Oracle ERP experience of 15+ yrs.
Strong track record of Project management of complex, and/or multi-pillar projects, implementation methodologies, project management tools e.g., MS Project, project estimation, project team management, client management and communications, and project and proposal leadership
Minimum 7-8 years delivering Large Projects in implementation/Upgrade /Support of Oracle ERP.
Must have worked with MS Projects, AIM/OUM methodology.
Microsoft Project planning experience a must.
Budget, commercial and Customer experience
Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
Excellent organisation, documentation and communication skills
Flexibility in location in India. Ready to Travel.
PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, Six Sigma Will be added advantage
ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems
collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills
integrity, maturity and dependability
Lead and manage several full lifecycle implementation/upgrade projects using leading practices, methods, frameworks, standards and maturity models (e.g., Oracle AIM/CDM, Agile, RUP).
Lead large scale planning, execution of large/complex multi-million dollar projects, or subsections of multi-year large/complex programs (e.g. Custom Application Development initiatives, ERP (Oracle).
Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives including business transformation endeavors
Ability to perform critical analysis of large complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics based analysis.
Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis including sensitivity, decision tree analysis to depict key interactions and utilizing simulation models to analyze the behavior/performance and the outcomes to project plan.
Stakeholder management at CX levels
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital Myrsa experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. Myrsa Digital experience will cover health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing. You will be required to explore and leverage variety technology such as wearable, IOT, and AI to deliver high-quality content and solutions to our users - both on-demand and live. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
Experience in building user-facing, full stack products
We are looking for PMs who have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping products which involved development across user interfaces, core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows. Prior experience in shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web) is a plus
Customer obsession and understanding of consumer psychology
We are looking for PMs who are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of customer behavior and psychology to come up with product ideas. You are someone who cares not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Fundamental, independent, structured thinking
Myrsa is solving one of a kind, challenging problems in a way no one else is aspiring to. This requires PM to bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up, and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless
• Prior PM experience (3+ years) in building full stack consumer products, especially on Mobile devices. Experience in working on content products is a plus.
• Self-sufficiency with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas via visual media
Attention: We are looking for Immediate joiners!
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million-dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For?
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large-scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Technical Program Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 8-14 Yrs
Key Skills: Technical Program Management, Experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Positions Overview: UNIFY is looking for a Technical Program Manager for our E-Commerce product Team to gather requirements, manage objectives and build internal stakeholder relationships for the Engineering Team at StockX.
This position will help build a cross-functional team to drive the implementation and deployment of completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets and project schedules. The TPM will assist in creating a data-driven culture that will change the way decisions are made, accelerate our business and create a new mindset as it pertains to the power of data.
As the Technical Program Manager, you are an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess 7+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management. Experience in managing large-scale, real-time Web programming, data pipelines and data solutions (lakes, databases, services) is a plus. You will help focus our data team, define the data roadmap and ensure stakeholders objectives are prioritized and met.
What we're looking for/Qualifications:
7+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related technical program management of large scale cross-functional engineering efforts and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
4+ years of experience in Software Development (Web Technologies)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, cross-functional groups
An ability to distil complex issues into solvable and actionable tasks
A passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
Experience in project management and development
Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
2+ years of experience in analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentations
Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects: get hands dirty herding cats
Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
Work cross-functionally with data engineering, data science, business intelligence, machine learning, product and engineering teams to deliver solutions that provide easy access to data and enable insights and action
Harness the incredible power of our Data Engineering Team by providing objectives, managing timelines and leading meetings with stakeholders
Be hands-on. Ensure technical excellence by reviewing the outputs of systems, mandating quality and getting sign off from stakeholders
Create technical requirements documents, write user stories, sign off on completed work and envision new POCs and initiatives to drive change
Kindly reply to this with the following details if you are interested to apply for this position.
Program Manager Experience:
Reason for Job change:
Are you interested in this role and job location Hyderabad Y/N:
Product Description- We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products with stock market-like visibility. We are looking for talented engineers who are driven and challenged by interesting and complex problems.
Our Partners: Apple, UiPath, Airtel, Microsoft, StockX, Roche, ServiceNow, Cars24, Pay Joy, UHG-UnitedHealth Group, HP
Enterprise, Deloitte, Oxigen Wallet, Hike Messenger, Bolt, Inpods, Wynk Music, Near.co Etc.
Peppo is a fair food ordering utility. It helps restaurants manage both the demand and the delivery sides of their business, on the cloud.
The simplest way to think of Peppo is that it is a backend for restaurants that takes them online, not on just one channel but on all of them. App publishers that integrate with Peppo, will see every restaurant that uses Peppo and can enable food ordering through their own front-end.
On the fulfilment side, Peppo allows restaurants to plug into an aggregated delivery fleet on which it helps restaurants choose between various providers to optimise between delivery costs and performance.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with first-rate system administration and cloud systems management skills to join our retail platform team. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You need to have strong problem solving capabilities, be a team player and have great communication skills. You also need to be goal-oriented, have the ability to understand the core architecture and take up responsibility of product deployment and scaling. You must be a highly technical, hands-on system admin with passion for devops and scaling.
We value those with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You ought to be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. You must have excellent attention to detail; and you should be flexible and comfortable to learn new technologies and systems.
The opportunity is ideal for someone early in their career who learns by doing. This is a high-exposure role and you will learn what it really looks like in the early days of a startup.
We offer a friendly, casual, collaborative working environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. Our small office is in a great space in Bangalore. Due to the COVID situation, we are committed to having a fully remote engagement.
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead on product deployment and scaling
- Responsible for communicating and reporting to the tech lead
- Setup new environments as well as maintain existing ones
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews from the deployment and scaling point of view
- Write technical documentation
- Automate stuff
- Infrastructure as code
- Be aware of costs and skilled enough to squeeze
Skills and Requirements
We are looking at your experience not just in terms of the years you’ve clocked but the aptitude to get things done. Here’s the skills that your job would entail, so please make sure you highlight the following in any capacity you have demonstrated - professional, freelance or hobbyist.
- 2+ years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Strong proficiency in AWS products with certifications
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tool like Ansible
- Understanding of tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc required for code management and continuous delivery
- Python or Bash scripting skills
- Experience with deployment frameworks, practices and processes
- Demonstrated skills in deploying, releasing, and maintaining highly scalable web applications
- Bonus if you know AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
Our Preferred Resume Format
- Polished resume with list of projects clearly listed (with responsibilities you held)
- Links to interesting projects that you worked on (professional, freelance or hobbyist)
- Blogs written and any other public contributions you made
Our Interview Process
- Resume evaluation: We will screen all incoming CVs and invite candidates for next round, fitting our job profile description.
- Case study: If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you will be sent a case study to solve.
- Phone screening: we will follow up with a phone screening round for better understanding of the CV, technical proficiency, experience etc.
- F2F Round(s): The next round is a direct face-to-face discussion over a video call.
- Small team with an opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
- Have a meaningful impact on end customers and sellers on their experience with digital tools.
- Work on redefining the e-commerce experience by building cooperatives for the micro-services era. This makes Peppo a perfect home for those looking to pursue compassionate capitalism.
- Train under a diverse and accomplished set of team leads, mentors and investors who have worked in government and big tech.
- Holistic development guaranteed as you will grow in an environment that prizes lateral thinking allowing you to supplement your core responsibilities with additional functions.
- Competitive compensation and flexibility to work from anywhere since Peppo uses the best of productivity tools.
Peppo is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, caste, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental well-being, or age. Our code of conduct reflects the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our diversity for that truly makes us create products that cater to the world.