The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Delegating tasks and setting deadlines for your internal team
- Handling the performance and training of the business development executives
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Efficient and accurate database and Key Account Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with educational institutions
- Efficient and accurate database management of all the entities
- Drive the team to achieve results through various initiatives
- Increase the engagement of the team to make it more efficient
We would like to have the TL to be self-driven, to be both motivated and motivating, and apart from that they should have:
- Proven experience of at least 2-3 years as team leader
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MIS, Microsoft Office, esp. in MS Excel.
- Natural drive for results
About Xpress Minds Edutainment Private LImited
We are looking for a “Street Smart” Media sales executive
- Understand KreedOn’s advertising opportunities to build relevant brand solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales.
- Reaching out to and building relationship with all the major Digital Ad Agencies & Ad- Networks
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Will be responsible to map clients and generate business for all properties that can be monetized on KreedOn platform.
- Understand the value of KreedOn's products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate KreedOn’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Job would require researching Relevant customers, Cold calling them for meetings, understanding their goals, propose solutions and close sales
- Should be proficient in creating sales pipelines, manage and lead everything from lead generation to client servicing.
- Should be proficient in verbal and written communication which includes creating formal sales presentations, writing high-conversion emails and other communication tasks.
- Should have deep understanding of display sales models, web-based native content sales, Brand Solutions sales and digital product sales including SaaS solutions.
- Should have deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and should be well networked with various digital advertising agencies, Brand managers and key planners PAN India.
- Work closely with the editorial, marketing and technology team of KreedOn to build brand solutions.
- The candidate will closely work with the core team to develop the market but will be expected to manage the planning and development of existing accounts and nurturing new accounts and closing sales opportunities independently.
- Should be familiar with CRM tools like hubspot . All the sales need to be managed through company CRM.
- High work ethics , Remote work ready and deliver results working remotely
Expected Qualities :
- 3 years of minimum experience in Brand solutioning and Digital Media Sales (Digital Content Sales/Banner Ads/Sponsorships and other digital product) with an excellent track record.
- Established network and contacts with Digital Ad Agencies , Sports Industry
- Go-getter attitude with an inclusive mind and positive outlook
- Committed, self motivated, goal oriented & focused on delivering results
- Good interpersonal skills and an awesome team player.
- Should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
We are hiring for BE/MCA/MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products, primarily in DEFENSE and Healthcare sectors
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too. Additionally fetching details of new customers, understanding our products, services and mapping same with customers’ requirements and follow ups as to convert the lead.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
- Rain-maker who understands the challenges faced by the customer and how Salesforce
Customer Success Platform can help
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from leads from India-based
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a
professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
- “Multi-channel” follow-up – help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in English required.
- 3-6 years of business experience (software sales a plus).
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong desire to work in sales.
- Passion to grow into a sales role.
Position holder will be an individual contributor
Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMART
Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & understanding customers' needs.
- Making outbound calls/communications to potential customers, and source new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Use outbound channels like LinkedIn to identify key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Creating, maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build opportunities pipeline.
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
- Keeping all the sales & marketing collateral ready & up-to-date.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Preferably with MBA.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
- Generating business from online work portals such as Upwork, PPH, Fiverr, etc.
- Engage in written communication with prospects to understand the nature of the project and ascertain detail to draft and send an adequate response
- Hand over the won projects to Engineering team for development and execution
- Client Convincing & Client Handling skills
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Patience and concentration