The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
## **Role Description**
As a Product Manager, you will own NowPurchase’s strategy, approach, and product roadmap for the **MetalCloud** platform that aims to build the operating system of metal manufacturing. To achieve your objectives, you will collaborate with the 2 founders, the data guy, the technology engineering manager and the metallurgist. You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain intimately during your course at NowPurchase.
### **What are the expectations from this role?**
- **You will own Strategy**: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with the stakeholders.
- **You will own Roadmap & Features**: You will own the product roadmap for the entire platform!
- **You will own Metrics**: You will define the metrics, goals and measure outcome by designing testable MVPs. We do quick iterations. Anything that works is taken forward, others are dropped and deleted.
- **You will create product strategy documents** that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- **Learn Domain fast!** You are expected to understand the metal manufacturing domain as soon as possible. We have an in house metallurgist who can help you with that.
- **Tight team**: You will work with the 2 founders, the data guy, the engineering manager and the metallurgist.
- Expect yourself to be spending a LOT of time in factories observing the manufacturing process as part of your primary research to come up with product roadmap ideas and testing existing MVPs.
## **Qualifications and Experience**
- Experience with working with Product in your own startup or other startups.
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing delivery against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment.
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team with interaction designers and developers
## **Compensation & Benefits**
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Snacks on the house
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
## **Possible Growth path**
Product Manager> Senior Product Manager > Chief Product Officer (CPO)
## **Hiring Process**
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CTO
3. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
4. Take home written assessment
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
Intuitive. Cloud is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to help lead various Agile Scrum teams through Project Management. The Agile Delivery Team is responsible for major enterprise platforms that are critical to the success of Intuitive. This position not only manages large/small scale projects but will also be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Socialize and execute Intuitive Digital/Cloud transformation/Data platform strategy & provide technology support to our customers
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resource es aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Plan, manage, and execute variety of cloud deployment, Networking, Infrastructure, Application Development/deployment, Virtualization, or IT systems development projects.
- Lead contract renewal efforts for existing clients, provide support to leadership in SOW development process.
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Manage project resources ensuring all projects meet customer obligations and budget expectations
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all customer, partner, and Intuitive stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within Intuitive teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to the project skillset for efficient delivery
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Embrace and role model servant leadership.
Technical Skills Required
- Lead complex cloud implementation, migration, and cloud support projects from kickoff to closure
- Knowledge of Data Center, Mid-Range infrastructures, Cabling, and Networking (IP Schema, Routing, and Switching products)
- Understanding of Security (IDS and Firewalls), blades enclosure, Backup, Storage & Server OS
- Remote Connectivity Tool Knowledge (DRAC, RDP, ILO)
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter, vMotion, DRS Clusters, VM Converter, NSX-VtoT, Realize)
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management processes.
- Experience in handling small- and large-scale projects involving IT infrastructure technologies like Cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), Data Center technologies, and Cloud migration projects.
- Functional understanding of cloud (AWS), data center components, and conceptual integration of servers, storage, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge in Software Defined Networks (SDN) & SD-WAN – Mandatory
- Understanding of Enterprise Network, system, and application-level security issues.
- Routing and Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN Technology, Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy
- Good understanding and skills in Network Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Knowledge of API Led connectivity approach
- Understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server admin and physical deployment On Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric4 etc.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes. Embrace and role model Agile Principles.
- Help remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress. Assist Delivery Team and Product Owner with relentless and continuous improvement in processes and product delivery.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers, and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build a project plan for the relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology.
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with customer leadership to internal developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed.
- Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, $ expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
- Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training.
- You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or an equivalent of other work experience/training such as relevant military experience or technical school training
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master experience
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Scrum Master OR SAFe Agile Certification required
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies including tools used for work planning and tracking such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
o Experience with large scale cloud deployment and support projects.
o Cloud platforms include Azure, AWS, GCP
o Expert use of Microsoft Project and Project Server Expert use of SharePoint
o Expert use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
o Expert use of Microsoft Visio Ability to manage a program of projects (possibly up to 15).
o Excellent presentation skills.
o Ability to create and manage large budgets (to include resource tracking, capital expenditures and other project expenses).
o Ability to interface with senior management in order to provide status, manage issues, and present options.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest provides access to a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing. The product roadmap is evolving and there are many more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The company is angel funded by the leading investors and entrepreneurs of the industry. We are growing at a fantastic rate. This is an incredible opportunity for someone talented and ambitious to make a huge impact.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out a product that delivers the company’s vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
- 3 – 5 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
- Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
- Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners. Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time. Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
Stay on top of the market and competitions.
Act like an owner for the success of your product.
Two or more years experience in product management or similar role
A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
Have strong presentation skills
Ability to think creative and solve problem
Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
Prior experience in development or program management will be a plus
We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Organization : TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Requirement : SAFe Scrum Master
Experience : 8+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
- Coaching the scrum team and organisation on how to use scaled agile practices and values with a preference for use of the Scale Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Facilitating scaled agile ceremonies and coaching teams on best-practises, supporting with advancement and improvement of scaled agile within the organisation.
- Guiding the scrum team on self-organisation and cross-functionality.
- Guides and coaches the scrum team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Ensures teams attain a high-performance level in the practice of scrum delivery by recognising areas of strength and improvement, employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the scrum team in self-organisation, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the scrum team.
- Works with the scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organisational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other scrum masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of agile practices within the organisation.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports agile teams assigned to ongoing change delivery and broader department initiatives, business and corporate initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience within a scrum master role and familiarity with a payment’s processing institution.
- Knowledge of a scaled agile framework (techniques and artifacts) and understanding of software development life cycle models.
- Proven experience with scum techniques such as at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity and retrospection.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other scrum techniques.
- Experience coaching organisations and scrum teams in an agile framework.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively with and through others.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, SharePoint, and Confluence plus knowledge of SSDLC and agile / Lean methodologies, exemplifying and promoting associated values and principles.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross-functional interactions.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects, and engagements to completion.
- Strong experience of software testing lifecycle and techniques such as unit, integration, acceptance, regression test and the use of mocks and stubs.
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems and follow solutions through to completion.
- Ability to function autonomously, exercise sound decision-making skills, and serve as an advocate for business goals and objectives.
- Planning and problem solving with Product Management and Solution Delivery teams.
Education / Qualifications / Training
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience, or 3 years of project development experience on an agile team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Scaled Agile Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have led teams of technical analysts, software developers and QA test analysts.
- More than comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organisation.
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Collaborate on the backend support of the Atlassian environment, and coordinate application maintenance and upgrades, including staging, testing, and production launches
Troubleshoot and manage resolution of JIRA and Confluence stability and performance issues
Ability to research, install, support, troubleshoot JIRA and Confluence plug-ins and/or custom scripts
Design, troubleshoot, and maintain spaces/pages within Confluence
Configuring and implementing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows (with conditions, validators, and triggered post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
Gather requirements and determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows
Ensure code quality and participate in peer reviews
Document playbooks and functionality implemented within JIRA and Confluence
Participate in standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years previous release and/or project management experience
- Solid understanding of release and project management principles
- Strong experience with software development processes and agile methodologies
- Experience using bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, Testrail…) to track and build release dashboards
- Experience with Jira Query Language (JQL) and JIRA Portfolio is a definite plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multi-functional work teams toward completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills a must
- Experience in Data Storage, SaaS, Virtualization, Cloud, and Enterprise Equipment Deployment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders and lead cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Experienced in navigating variety of complex, cross-functional activities and lead all aspects of release delivery.
- Ability to engage with Business users and understand their needs.
- Broad knowledge of SaaS, distributed systems, virtualization, storage products, cloud, infrastructure software, databases, interface driven solutions is a definite plus
- General PC knowledge including GSuite, Microsoft Office and expert knowledge of Excel
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience