Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end.
We are looking for an experienced Product Mager who can drive our journey to make KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be collaborating while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
You’d be responsible for
- Improving core metrics like retention and time spent per month. KahaniBox aims to become an entertainment platform that people can use for years.
- Revamping our mobile player app, website, internal dashboard, and other tools.
- Focusing on the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI - overseeing the quality, design, mechanics, production, and delivery of the end game products.
- Consistently thinking of ways to use data and making iterations to provide the best user experience.
- Converting business requirements into a well-defined product backlog.
- 3-6 years of product management experience around consumer mobile app or mobile game.
- Extraordinary data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Passion towards storytelling.
- Excellent wireframing and product specification skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in the mobile game industry and Unity game engine.
- Can code in at least 1 language.
- Have managed a startup before
At Raidenbit, we are building http://onelink.to/kahaniboxapp" target="_blank">KahaniBox - India’s first interactive story game in local languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experience while also giving control to the audience on how they want the story to unfold, and end.
Job Description-Product Manager-Do Your Thng
About The Company:
Do Your Thng is a branded content marketplace that helps brands multiply their social and digital media performance through unique content creation with the help of content creators and influencers across genres.
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- .Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Derivatives knowledge is a MUST
Graduate with min 2 year experience as Product Manager
Exceptional written and oral communication abilities to write business documents and drive
Awesome relationship building skills
Should be a self-starter
Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Passionate about products
Own process and product development for derivatives products
Ownership of revenue, market share, and volume - Drive and build on our strategy
for increasing derivatives market share across all segments.
Responsible for owning and enhancing the Derivatives Trading Initiation programs
- Owning the vision & strategy to enhance the same - Identifying & prioritizing opportunities to improve the same
Continuous competition tracking
Training the various channels on products
Creating business requirements for products and rallying all teams within the organisation to ensure on time delivery for those requirements
Defining success metrics and testing products to ensure launch success
Coordinating product development across hybrid and cross-functional teams.
Identifying process gaps; design and implement new processes to help scale the business.
Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing,
Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success
– a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edutech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
Who we are?
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2015, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chartbuster applications with 100mn+ downloads and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making. We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps with developers.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content, and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussion, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
- Analyze the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for a better user experience.
- Engage in the product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualifications for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Responsibilities • Play a key role on the product team • Develop and think through user flows • Collaborate with product, design & engineering teams
• Lead customer feedback sessions • Backlog grooming • Roadmap feature prioritization • Consider business cases and revenue impacts of features • Review product analytics to understand feature impacts
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Let data be the language you speak - inspect and analyze the data and make data-driven decisions.
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs buy perspective.
- Assess the market, competition and seek opportunities for product-led growth
- Own the product roadmap, execute product strategy and drive action throughout the organization to get products to the market.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Plan and carry out product launches working closely with Engineering Team, Top Management, Marketing, and Sales Team.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to devise go to market strategies and plans to enhance product adoption and expansion
- Manage the product life cycle, including requirement gathering, market analysis, writing PRDs, following the sprint cycles, and then feedback from the customer
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work with the UX team to identify and understand the user problems and requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on the business and strategy outlook
- Work closely with engineering teams, optimize resources to deliver products and features
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager in planning, launching, and scaling products in early-stage companies. Have worked on the product(s) from concept, to launch (and ideally to scale).
- MBA from a top tier college or university is preferred
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Up-to-date with the latest health care developments
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-Driven Person to drive product insights and prioritize the product roadmap
- Prior Experience:
- 4+ years of experience.
- About Role
Seniority Level: Senior-level
Job Functions: Product Management
Employment Type: Full time / Partime / Freelance
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
Senior Product Manager - Growth
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like merchant leads, merchant acquisition, CAC would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and sales leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Leverage free trials for user conversion funnels. Referrals and affiliate networks to drive low cost acquisition.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core B2C/B2B product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!