- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Game Developer for feature development and engineering initiatives for a reputable studio based in the United States.
The game that is being worked on has tens of millions of daily active users, and the work will entail creating new game modes, new UI screens, and new features.
The ideal candidate would know how to use multiple game frameworks and be comfortable learning new ones.
All current game development is using a language called Monkey X, which is a cross-platform reimagining of the BASIC programming language (with object-oriented programming support).
The team is currently split between California, Texas, and Germany. The candidate would need to overlap mostly with European time zones but sometimes be available for calls with the West Coast.
Time zone/Location: remote, mostly overlap with CET time zone
o Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into
o Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
o Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
o Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
o The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
o At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
o C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object-oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
o Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Monitor and evaluate channel integration effectiveness and stability
- Identify and resolve potential gaps in partner integration and share with relevant stakeholders
- Resolve day-to-day queries of sellers regarding any partner integrations
- Build scalable end-to-end processes by aligning multiple teams
- Collaborate and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams like marketing, sales, demand generation, and customer success to deliver goals and remove any roadblocks along the way
- Handle multiple communication channels with different partners like Chats, Email & Calls
- Prior developer or technical support experience in SaaS industry (preferable but not mandatory)
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of APIs and ability to write database queries for debugging (SQL, no SQL etc.)
- Above par debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of End to end E-commerce process is a plus
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 02
• 5 Days working
• Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
Product Support Engineer (L1 Support) – Immediate Requirement.
- 1-3 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate the end users.
- Sound knowledge on Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver the customer requirements.
- Engage with Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope up with high pressure work environment.
- Work model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Preferred male applicants only
at Dynamics 365 Business Central 0r NAV Lead / Architect
Velosio is your partner in leveraging Microsoft Cloud and Dynamics business solutions that will resolve your business challenges and help you stay relevant and modern. These solutions include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central, Power Platform and Office 365. We also provide Oracle NetSuite, Cloud managed services, a range of support offerings, consulting, and partner programs.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Solution Architect is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and NAV development projects. Working with Product Management, NAV Consultants, Project Managers, and others on preparing estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work, manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other developers work. Quality control and testing.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are several traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Functional/Technical design documents creation and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the functional requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Technical Requirements:
- Minimum of 12+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C/AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers Dynamics NAV Web Services
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET Experience
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
PLease find the details below:
1) Exposure in Mainframe Production Support along with Mainframe Development.
2) Exposure in java Migration system.
3) strong in cobol, jcl and db2.
4) strong interpersonal skill