We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Why Join Us
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our product team and below are the criteria's that are specific for this role.
Key responsibilities: Leading, developing and scaling the Vakilsearch Product Platform to be capable of on-boarding, nurturing and fulfilling requirements over 70 Million Small and Medium Enterprises, and
handling the legal needs of India's Internet ready population.
● Predict and guide Business goals through a product first approach to business growth
● Product Roadmap: Align product roadmap to business priorities and define roadmap for
integration of existing product suite as well as for new product development.
● Drive a fail fast, learn quickly and ship rapidly culture where high quality products are delivered
at pace with an iterative model of development
● Grow and foster a mission-driven product and customer experience team to solve the
challenges of legal, tax and compliance in small and medium enterprises.
● Platform based acquisition: Align with Sales & Marketing leadership on the ideal customer
acquisition paths for target customer segments, and then build out a world class user
experience to support those acquisition paths.
● Fulfilment and retention: Productize seamless customer journeys for a range of services with a
key focus on customer experience and customer retention. Drive increase in average revenue
● Scale products based on key market and customer insights/ data analytics.
● Innovation: Leverage experimentation and develop rapid go-to market products relevant for
our customer segments.
● 5-8 years with track record of leading B2B/ B2B products to successful revenue outcomes.
Atleast 5 years of building and scaling product teams.
● Demonstrated proficiency in product led growth, pricing, and self-service purchasing
experience best practices
● Formal Agile Training- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
● Experience in Legal, Insurance, Finance/fin-tech, Reg or Compliance Tech industries an added
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands,publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence,experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US,Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With annunprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make itneasy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers bynleveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Ournplatform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their
products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of our platform which is a data and marketing technology solution. We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to develop our marketingorchestration and automation module within our platform. We require candidates who have successfully defined, scoped, developed and shipped marketing technology products. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the martech software landscape and have hands-on experience in building marketing automation, mobile marketing, engagement automation and customer data platforms. This role will report to the VP - Product
What You’ll Do
● Manage and own the development of our marketing automation and
orchestration module within our platform.
● Conduct deep market research to understand the product-market fit,
technology trends and competitive landscape.
● Gain an intimate understanding of our data platform and its architecture and inner workings of our platform.
● Interview customers, prospects, partners, analysts and stakeholders to
gather information and feedback.
● Lead the product roadmap mapping, feature prioritization and life cycle for your module.
● Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, sales and marketing teams to make sure the product vision is translated into accurate product definition and requirements.
● Work together with the product team to drive the collective value proposition creation through our platform’s product suite.
● Writing business requirements documents and product requirements
● Write very detailed epics and user stories based on product requirements and scope.
● Work with the QA team to define test plans.
● Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product development
activities while working closely with engineering leads and development
● Ensure all product features are thoroughly tested, quality assured and user experience is always at its highest possible level.
● Work closely with the product marketing team to take new releases to the market effectively.
● Works closely with our UX design team to define user experience and
● Get product feedback from customers, partners and sales team to identify improvements, feature enhancements and track NPS.
● Product feature ideation, roadmap building and strategy development.
● Align with the C-level team and report on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs).
You are perfect for the role if you..
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience in the B2B/SaaS space, with a record of successfully developing and launching data and marketing software.
● Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
● You must be passionate about data and how it can be used to help businesses use it for marketing and analytics.
● Deep understanding of marketing software such as CDP, DMP, CRM, MA, MMP, ESP, etc. and how they are used.
● Comprehensive hands-on experience and knowledge of customer data
management, customer analytics, marketing automation, marketing
analytics and customer journey orchestration.
● Deep knowledge working with databases, cloud data warehouses, ETL
pipelines, big data processing and data science concepts.
● Proven ability to make data-driven decisions for the product and familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
● You should have excellent organization and project management skills and are able to gather requirements, define product roadmaps and work with an engineering team to deliver a product.
● Prior software engineering experience is preferred.
Role: Product Manager
Industry Type Preferred: Courier / Logistics/ E-commerce
Functional Area: Product Management
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent ( 5 days working from Gurgaon )
Role Category Product Management - Technology
Drive product strategy and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area.
Lead a cross-functional team, partnering with engineering, data science, analysts and
other teams to ship major features and product improvements.
Define, track and report on key product, business and customer metrics
Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes
Work closely with our data science and delivery partners to identify problems and
Collaborate with internal stakeholders in customer support, driver ops, and business to
develop launch strategy, product messaging, and training.
Perform primary market research, user research, competitive research and establish
yourself and the company as a thought leader in the SaaS ecommerce space.
Deep understanding of various API Integration methodologies
Experience with creating SQL queries against any RDBMS
Understanding of Web services application Testing
BDD and TDD experience with Agile Methodology is plus.
Work in a cross-functional team environment where you’re engaging with engineers,
marketers, copyrighters, designers and senior management.
What we required: -
Minimum 2 years of job experience as Product Manager.
Demonstrated proficiency in Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN
Writing basic SQL queries
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred: - Experience with Ecommerce, Logistic.
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Driving team coordination, team building, team alignment and team productivity in all domains including dev, design, content, delivery & support
- Keeping an overall eye on progress of every aspect of the product to steer in the right direction
- Suggesting and improving product solution over time based on user insight, competitive landscape
- Developing and enhancing product management systems in all aspects
- Carrying a result oriented and business focused attitude
- Ensuring all features, deliverables and user requirements to be fulfilled as per business needs
- Taking ownership of the product and its way forward as per the product vision and roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Deep Tech Understanding, Tech Product Handling Skills
- Ability to Integrate Development, Testing, Content, Design, User Tracking and Support into a seamless product growth process
- Product Roadmap & User Management Skills
- Data Crunching Skills, User Analytics, User Engagement Tracking & a User Centric Growth Approach
- Great Communication Skills in all formats, Documentation and Coordination Capabilities
- Sincerity & Dynamism for Problem Solving & taking proactive product responsibilities
- Grip and Focus on Testing, Stability & Performance of Apps
- Love for building awesome tech products for universal reach and scale
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate