Hubler is a one-of-a-kind SaaS product company helping enterprises manage, digitize, automate and optimize business processes with ease. We enable the development of customizable digital business applications with simple, user-friendly automation solutions. Hubler’s no-code, DIY platform lets enterprises build powerful apps to automate their unique business processes. Build on iOS, Android and Web simultaneously and provide the software that fits like a glove across teams. Founded in 2016, the company has led to the successful digital transformation of Over 50 SME and Large customers across varied industry verticals and functions.
Backend Developer (Django + MongoDB) Bangalore Role and Responsibilities We're looking for a hands-on Sr. Backend Developer to work on the design and development of our backend services which are written in Python/Django.
● Developing restful APIs using the Python Django framework.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Interface with business to define requirements, and deliverables, and provide the necessary engineering expertise & support to ensure on-time delivery.
● Work closely with front-end team, Android team, iOS team, Designers and operations to ease integration skills.
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django.
● Familiarity with MongoDB, Redis, and Celery.
● Experience with web paradigms such as RESTful APIs, and Test-driven Development (TDD).
● Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
● Experience with architecting systems for AWS is compulsory.
● 5+ years of experience building web-scale, highly available backends for web and/or mobile.
● 5+ years of experience with Django, MongoDB, Celery, and Django REST Framework.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
1E9 Advisors is seeking a Python / Django developer to build cutting-edge valuation, risk management, and dispatch/optimization software applicable to renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
A deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms is essential for this role. We build everything in Python / Django, so expertise in both is important to us.
We are seeking candidates who are numerate and have significant expertise in programming and Python.
- Develop applications
- Test code
- Write documentation
- Deploy applications
- Maintain live services
- Analytical skills
- Obsession with details
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with one or more general-purpose languages
- Expertise in Python 3.7+
- ReactJS / VueJS / AngularJS
- Git + GitHub
- Shell scripting
- D3 & Observable
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2.5 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
Should have hands-on experience in the following:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using NodeJS and have at least 3 - 4
- years’ experience on the same.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge on Nodejs and Mongo DB.
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team.
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features & building platforms to enable on-device and device/server-side combined ML workflows. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
To design, architect, develop and maintain the backend for AI products by working closely with the Engineering Team. To ensure successful consumption of Saarthi.ai technology by APIs, SDKs, or Applications, thereby enabling productization and monetization of the AI solutions.
What You’ll Do
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design server-side architecture
· Along with SAAS application deliverables even the client-side deliverables need to be taken care
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Write technical documentation
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What You Bring
· Proven experience as a Back-End Developer or similar role.
· Experience developing desktop applications.
· Strong knowledge of databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
· Experience with System Design and Architecture.
· Familiarity with common stacks.
· Familiarity with Parallel Threading, Concurrent calling and Aggregation Queries.
· Ability to write quality unit tests
· Setting up CI/CD, and integrating with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platforms
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience with Django/Flask Framworks
- Worked on web app and mobile app
- Understanding of DevOps tools - Jekins/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/Docker will be a plus
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Node.Js, Object Oriented Programming, Java Script, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Web & Mobile Applications Developer with strong technical skills, sound logical and analytical abilities.
- Has 2 - 5 years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
- Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
- Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development. Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
- Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
- IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
- Databases MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
- REST web services
- Maven, npm
- Should have minimum 2 year of experience in Java.
- Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
- Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
- Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
- Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
- Should have team leading and team management skills.
- Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
You have 5 years or more of Backend end development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications.
Worked with and built high-performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to complex problems
You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
Previous work experience in product-based startups
Experience building for products that have scaled and have seen the product evolutionUnderstands the cryptocurrency landscape
Offers the best CTC in the market
We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
This includes working on:
a) The main Django application, a large, modern, Django app built using Python 3.8 and the latest Python and Django libraries;
b) The API, built using Django Rest Framework (DRF) that is used both by our web-app and client libraries to build and run data analyses;
c) Backend code that integrates our web server with the rest of our cloud architecture, including our PaaS, data science code, general integrations such as payments, devops code, and more.
Ideally, you should have experience working on Django codebases which serve both server-side rendered pages and APIs via DRF. Frontend/full-stack knowledge is a an advantage but not essential. Familiarity with modern development practices, such as CI/CD, testing, DevOps, Docker, Linux and git would be a big plus. You must have very strong familiarity with Python development, and be excited to pick up the new technologies and skills - for instance we use Python type-hints across our codebase extensively.
You should like the idea of releasing to real customers regularly, and prioritise getting a great product into users’ hands for feedback and iteration. You will have extensive scope to build and architect the backend, and to help grow the team in the future.