Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
Eximius is a micro-VC fund which invests into early-stage startups. One of our portfolio startup iTribe is looking for "Hustlers", "First Principle Thinkers", "Crazy and trips on creating products out of the box from scratch", "Outspoken", "unafraid of users ripping your product".
iTribe is on a mission to make discussing finance from being a taboo topic to a dinner table topic, which means making "Bharat" financially literate and independent. iTribe is a social network which allows anyone to discover, discuss, vet ideas and seek advice from like-minded iTribe aims at making Finance simple, witty and fun for everyone
Founded in 2021 by IIT Kharagpur alumni to convert their own journey of becoming investors into a product to help billion users. An emerging startup backed by some of the most respected investors around the world.
Code Quality and Go live
- Craft clean, manageable code, maintain proper documentation and code integrity
- Maintain quality and ensure 100% uptime
- Create, test and deploy the applications on production servers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize development efficiency
- Responsible for security and data protection.
- Working alongside Product managers to architect and design new features.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to launch new features.
- Unblock peers and keep all the internal and external teams informed about the progress of development
- 2 - 5 years of experience in designing and developing Server side component (REST APIs, Micro service Architecture)
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms (Degree in computer science is an added advantage)
- Good to have experience with event driven architecture.
- Good understanding of databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, learn and implement new technologies/ frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join iTribe?
- Building a product which is not done in decades.
- Be a part of the founding team and work directly with the founders.
- Competitive Salary
- ESOPs - ownership in the company
- Medical Insurances
- Subscriptions to premium platforms for learning
- Books that you ask for
- Friendly leave policy
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
Job Description for PHP Developer :
Experience – 1- 6 yrs
Qualification- MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Java, C, C++, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
Framework experience would be beneficial.
Should be comfortable to work with the team.
Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Contribute in all phases of the development.
Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/Wordpress will be preferred.
Sound knowledge of php,mysql,Jquery etc.
Perks & Benefits:
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from Home
Title: Jr Java Developer
Exp: 1-2 Years
Please find the below Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Learning new software tools.
Maintenance and improvements in existing software.
Regular communication with management and technical support colleagues.
Designing and updating current software database.
Must Have skills: Core java,J2EE,SOAP,Rest,JSP
Must know about Collection Multi-Threading and File handling.
Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems.
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
Dot is a technology start-up, operating in Fintech and e-commerce space. With the aim to
revolutionize offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised seed funding of ~US$ 35.5 Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
About the Founders
The company is led by an experienced team, three ex-PayU employees - Shailaz Nag, Gyanesh Sharma & Anurag Gupta, with proven expertise & knowledge of the fintech space as well as experience in building & managing companies.
Shailaz Nag is a well known visionary entrepreneur. He was ex-Managing Director and co-founder of PayU, (India’s largest and profitable Payment Company) which is currently valued at US$ 3 Billion. He was also one of the founding members of Ibibo Group. Shailaz Nag is a Chartered Accountant and also holds an MBA degree.
Gyanesh Sharma is an IIT Delhi alumnus, holding a B.Tech. degree in Computer Science. He has strong experience in leading tech teams, holding position of
● CTO at Shopclues
● Head of engg. at PayU
● Engg. Head at MakeMyTrip
Anurag Gupta has a decade long experience in building financial services business. He was Vice-President & Business head at PayU for Omnichannel business. He also headed Bank & Product Partnership for PayU.
Dot has raised seed funding of US$ ~35.5 million from
● Naspers Fintech (PayU) -
○ $120bn group with global presence. Listed in London, Johannesburg, Amsterdam
○ Presence in India : MMT-Goibibo, PayU, Flipkart, Swiggy, Byju’s, OLX
○ Global Presence : Tencent - WeChat, OLX
● Fosun RZ Capital
○ Affiliate of Fosun Group - A $100Bn Chinese conglomerate
○ Presence across global growth markets
● Info Edge
○ Parent company of naukri.com, jeevansaathi.com, 99acres.com, shiksha.com
○ Listed on NSE & BSE with a market cap of INR 27,000 crore
○ Major investor in zomato.com & policybazaar.com
At Dot, we are solving the key problems that lie at the heart of Offline businesses by equipping them with commerce and fin-tech products. We are building a horizontal Omni-channel platform encompassing several Products all aimed at empowering all types of merchants, big or small, with Digital Technology. Whilst strengthening the merchants, our products also aim to direct this digital transformation towards improving the customer journey.
Our initial Product line-up has already garnered attraction from several renowned enterprises as well as significant interest from every medium and small-scale merchant we touch. And this just marks the start of our journey!
• Understanding the business requirement and provide good scalable solution
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Completely owning the backend services of a module
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Our stack is ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
Skills and Qualifications
• Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
• Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
• Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
• Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
• Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
• Engineers from Tier 1 colleges
- 6 to 8 years of experience with the majority as Java engineer
- Strong hands-on experience on building the application using technologies Java, Spring/Springboot/Microservices
- Experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot would be a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL queries and databases like Postgre SQL/Oracle.
About the role:
As a product engineer I/II, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of Cashfree experience for all our customers and end- users. You will dream big but identify and take small steps towards achieving that goal. You will receive great feedbacks at every step of the development cycle from your peers to our customers and end- users.
You may be working on architecting the money disbursement flow or creating most- friendly interface for consumer payment. All our engineers identify as generalist and building products that are useful and delightful are core to our engineering culture.
You're more than a coder. You wil be part of entire product process, from conceptualizing till post- launch evaluation. You should have deep empathy for the users to minimize the gap between what we build and what they need. Have sound judgement to balance between code writing speed and it's maintainability. Knowledge of variety of server- side/ frontend frameworks is desirable but not compulsory
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating systems.
- More than 2 years of experience in a development Team with very good knowledge and hands-on experience using Java technologies.
- Knowledge of Java MVC Framework Spring MVC / Spring Boot.
- Good SQL and NoSQL skills
- Knowledge of/experience developing Web APIs using RESTFUL services.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code - preferably Java.
Good to Have
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- Participation in open source projects.
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow and similar other community groups
- Hands on experience on PubSub patterns such as Kafka / RMQ
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will translate high level business problems into scalable design and code.
- Create libraries & Utilities for larger consumption.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities.
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account.