Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
We are looking for Advance Java developers who want to help us design cutting edge scalable products to meet our rapidly growing business. We are building out a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have at least 4-6 years of programming experience.
Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
MS or BS/B.Tech / MCA in computer science.
Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading).
Proficiency in Struts 2.0 & Springs, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets , JMS / Radius, Redis , Microservices ,
Strong working knowledge of Databases – MySQL, OS - Linux.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Note: Must have worked on Payment Gateway Development.
Must be willing to work in a startup fast paced environment.
Joining : Immediate
- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
- Lead the development of the back-end systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant back-end systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests.
- Good intuition for REST API design.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modelling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimising SQL queries.
• More than 3+ years of experience developing serverless applications using public
cloud like Google Cloud/ AWS
• Knowledge of Node. js and frameworks available for it.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Distributed system development with an understanding of latency, scalability, scheduling, asynchronous programming, and reliability
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with services common to serverless architectures, like: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, IAM, Firebase Real Time Database, Google Cloud SQL, Cloud Tasks.
It’s a bonus if you have worked on Google Cloud Project and Firebase.
• Solid Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases is required with proven experience of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Experience with deploying, maintaining, debugging live systems, and end-to-end testing and analysis
• Experienced in creating micro-services based architectures, reusable components
• Experience building REST APIs and other common application architectures on the above services
• Experience building data processing pipelines
• Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices
• General comfort in exploring, assessing, and learning new frameworks
• High levels of integrity and professionalism, and an ability to channel maximum amounts of energy into the role delivering premium customer service at all times
• Adhere to different Project Management methodologies (Agile etc) and leverage different CI/CD tools
Extra Gems for:
• Google, AWS and/or Industry certifications.
• Familiarity with object storage such as AWS S3, Firebase Storage, in-memory caches such as Redis
• Demonstrated performance of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews in the context of DevSecOps security
• Knowledge of Application Monitoring using tools like Google Stackdriver
• Broad familiarity with other languages like J2EE, Python as we write some code in these as well.
• Experience with Github and advanced Github features.
• Experience of working in Product industry
• Open source contributions, interesting hobby projects.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Your primary focus will be the development of reliable server-side logic that would be used by millions of users daily.
• Augmenting an in-house authoritative serverless real-time multiplayer gaming backend catering lakhs of events every second.
• Designing, implementing and optimising low-latency, high-availability, secure and performant system for our end-user; ensuring “awesome” user-experience.
• Defining and maintaining the database, keeping in mind high performance and responsiveness to all requests-rate.
• Have the ownership of designing architecture, developing, maintaining,
debugging, scaling live backend services.
Applicant must have a min of 4 years of experience as a Java Developer and a Min of 2 years on Spring boot, Augular knowledge must, having an experience in Angular would be an added advantage.
Resources with below skill sets :
- Angular JS
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Foresighted & good judgement in problem solving.
- Capable of paying attention to detail.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Prioritizing and organizing
- Team Player with positive attitude.
- Process knowledge/Technical expertise
- Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
- Analyse & understanding of the SRS.
- Report queries on the SRS/Requirement.
- Prepare low level design document
- Prepare Unit test cases
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit http://alore.io">alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.