What you will do:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identifying new opportunities by thorough market research and target top of social media trends
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Planning and directing marketing campaigns
- Optimizing content for the website and social media platforms
- Providing internal reports on a regular basis
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Identify trends and insights
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Preferably with a B.Tech+ MBA background from Tier 1 & 2 colleges
- 3-6 years of experience developing and executing B2B & B2C marketing programs covering multiple channels
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Associate or similar role
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Pioneering AR/ VR Tech Startup
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and
reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid
Social channels. Prior experience working with India’s leading Performance Marketing agencies
would be preferred.
● End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing
strategy & execution plan
● Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Identifying and testing evolving channels
● Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
● Minimum 1.5-2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
● Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
● Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
● Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Services like Hospitality/Entertainment/ Events / Facilities Etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of general Business and Marketing concepts.
- Prepare Marketing Plan and Budgets.
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and other digital marketing platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Coordinate with Digital marketing agency for generating Analytics Report.
- Lead Generation.
- Perform necessary market research for the business units.
- Understanding and execution of branding, branding guidelines and Corporate Communication.
- Awareness of Digital Marketing Platforms and Distribution Channels.
- Verbal and Written Communication.
- SEO & SEM, Email campaigns, Google Ads.
- Exposure towards Branding and Market Campaigns is a must.
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Should have over all knowledge of Website optimization / performance, On-Page optimization, Off-page optimization, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Experience with link building process, keyword generation, internet marketing and Search Engine optimization techniques (preferably google) and competitive analysis is must.
- Should be able to handle Google optimization,Yahoo, Bing, Reciprocal Linking Management, Directory Submissions, Planning and Implementing Internet Marketing Strategies with Social media optimization.
- Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS skill, proficient with Wordtracker, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools. Working knowledge on DMOZ editors, Zeal editors
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportuity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: http://www.bynry.com/">www.bynry.com
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend
scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends (such as
voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital
Out of Home, etc.)
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and med iaexperts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum experience of 1-3 years in a digital performance marketing.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.