- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
- Develop engagement strategies and content calendar for official online communities/groups on platforms like instagram, facebook, twitter & more
- Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online communities, superusers & social media influencers
- Work with product, creative, content & brand partnerships teams to develop member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
- Create social engagement playbook/guidelines for community moderators
- Track & report trending topics and sentiment & feedback among the member community across all channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.)
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in social media & community management
- Active and engaged participant in social media
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Manage multiple projects and write and edit content for the company website, email campaigns, online communication, blogs, case studies, newsletters, infographics, brochures, and content support for other asset types.
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing
- A technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with CMS based web environment is plus
- Work experience with technology development organizations is plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Formal higher education in Media, Communication, Marketing, or other relevant fields will be
Work with OEM's on GTM activity, identify strong potential prospects and generate outbound lead opportunities using initiative and creativity
Assess and analyse prospects current process and requirements
Provide engaging and articulate information about Xerago's value proposition to potential customers
Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate information and activity reports in CRM system
Excellent English verbal and written communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
Customer service oriented
Positive and well-motivated attitude
Must be willing to work in India and US timings
Attend meetings, video meetings, conferences, networking events
2+ years proven experience in prospecting and lead generation
Experience in B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy. Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly/weekly. Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies – strategy and execution of ORM across company’s social media platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
Requirement and Qualification:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI on campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages as per SEO best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- At Least 2 year of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of WordPress (Important)
- Have the patience to wait for campaign results and learn from failed campaigns.
- Functional knowledge of HTML coding and tags
- Quick decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role looks interesting to you,
As next steps, we would like you to take this assessment test - https://careers.turing.com/apply/info/om
Please ignore the job title and location status question in this test (select option 3 for the same.)
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords