- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
Founded in 2015 by Vidit &Sanjeev (IITians)
Today, Meesho serves over 5 million individuals and enterprises, raised more than $65 million and achieved 50X growth within 3 years.
Meesho is YC backed and Series C funded growth stage company . Existing investors include Sequoia India, SAIF Partners,Shunwei Capital, RPS Ventures, DST Partners and Venture Highway & Facebook. Please refer to the attachment for Meesho story and the impact we are making.
We are building a disruptive social distribution channel via individuals selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networks by offering them tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. Driving scale and impact is robust tech complex and a team of tech and business minds that thrives on steady challenges and definite wins! In 2018, Meesho was named by LinkedIn India’s top 25 startups to work based on top talent pull, jobseeker interest and level of professional engagement with its employees.
We tackle personalisation, logistics, search & discovery, fraud prevention and growth challenges head-on, creating solutions that are scalable, efficient, elegant and seamless for the end-user.
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- AWS - experience in extensive use of AWS offerings like Redis, Kafka etc.
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
We’re looking for an analytical, result- driven Senior Backend Engineers who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
• Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
• Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks)
• Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
• 4 Plus years of experience
• Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals.
• Web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
• Interest in building things from scratch and be a decision maker here
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
- Hands on Work experience as a Python Developer
- Hands on Work experience in SQL/PLSQL
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Willingness to learn & upgrade to Big data and cloud technologies like Pyspark Azure etc.
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Write effective, scalable code
• Should have good knowledge and understanding in the following areas and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks:
• Programming language(s)
• Frameworks and libraries
• Platforms and tools
• Hands-on experience on AWS serverless services and familiarity with the environment
• Confident personality with good communication skills who can hold a conversation with a client and is not hesitant to put across his point.
• Ability to lead the calls independently in absence of a team lead
• Hands-on experience test case writing.
• Good aptitude
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to lead a group of software developers technically.
• Flexible working hours.
• Must have:
• AWS Serverless services especially lambda, S3, and DynamoDB
• Conceptual understanding of elastic cache and related services
• Restful API
• Intermediate SQL – Querying and analysis
• Microservice architecture
Nice to have:
• Event-Driven Architecture in cloud-like SQS
• OAuth/SAML integration
• Terraform, - would be a great addition
• A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
• Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
• Business casual atmosphere
• Work from anywhere.
Greetings from Reward360 Global services !!!
Currently we are looking for a “Java Developer” to join out team at Coimbatore/ Bangalore
What you’ ll do:
1. Work as full stack developer with prime focus on backend
2. End to end development from design to development
3. Code & design review of peers
4. Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well
What we’ll need:
1. 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technologies
2. Strong Data structures & algorithm skill
3. Strong communication & design skills
1. Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns)
2. Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey
3. Front end technologies – Java Script, jQuery, Angular, React
4. Database – SQL & NoSQL
5. Modelling – UML & ERD
Reward360 Global Services
Kindly apply only if interested in the contract to Hire/C2H only.
EXP: 3+ years
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days only.
Location: Bangalore( Work from office only)
Skills: Python, shell scripting, experience in automating products and systems.
- Experience in system automation development
- Good proficiency in the following coding languages: Python, C#, AutoIT, Batch scripting, Shell scripting
- Strong knowledge in OOPS
- Worked on REST and automation of API requests
- Worked on Loggers and Config Parsers
- Knowledge of Power shell commands, wmic commands and Registry Editor
- Worked on test deployment frameworks like Jenkins
- Experience in configuring and building jobs using Shell/Bash/Python
- Hands-on experience with Tools like :
- Scripting: Python, Visual Studio
- Configuration files: INI and JSON
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Source code management: GIT and Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Ticketing and Management: JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence
- Good Communication skill
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
working experience with one or more clouds
Understanding of design architecture
Experience with Traditional databases and nosql databases
Sound in Algorithms,data structures and problem solving
Good at coding and design
Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 5+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.