About Infinitum Global
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Job Location: Bangalore (Work from Home Based on Covid Safety Guidelines)
Industry Type: Insurance and Technology
Vacancy: 6 Positions
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Level 4 - 4no’s
- Level 3 - 1no’s
- Project coordinator
Additional Benefits: Insurance, PF, Gratuity,In house Psychologist and ESOPs for deserving candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with L2/L3 support, Service Management, Escalation management, KPI/SLAs tracking, measuring and reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Installing/ upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Good in creating support documentation – Runbook, troubleshooting guide, SOP
- Should be open to work towards issue resolution as priority tasks
- Ability to qualify issues, test them and provide resolution with the help of Dev/Engineering team
- Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Provide data management support for our users/clients
- Linux/Unix Operating System skills including
- Viewing and searching server log files
- Editor skills such as vi, vim, emacs etc
- Restart and trouble shoot servers not responding
- Copy files from remote servers
- Vhost and Access logs interpretation
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering results-driven solutions with proven business value.
- 3+ years of experience with Python/Perl/C or similar scripting.
- Familiar with queries, procedures, and query optimization
- Hands on experience with linux operating environment.
- Run simple scripts on linux preferably linux root as sudo
- AWS certification - preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to collaborate with product managers and developers.
- Good to have knowledge of support tools – Freshdesk or similar tools
- Prior knowledge of Insurance domain is a plus
- Should be open to work over weekends and on holidays during emergencies
- Configure and maintain Tableau Server Software Layer.
- In charge of system administration (includes site creation, server maintenance/upgrades/patches) and change management
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues
- Carry out performance tuning of tableau server environment (clustering, load balancing)
- Create/Manage groups, workbooks and projects, database views, data sources and data connections.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to resolve issues and get work done
- Set up a governance process around Tableau dashboard processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business analytics or related field
- 3 or more years of professional experience as an administrator
- Experience in developing, configuring and administering Tableau Server.
- Ability to play with data and build reports / dashboards using Tableau
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Skills: GSM, Linux, Networking, infrastructure, VOIP, PHP, Perl, SIP, troubleshooting, Python,HTML
- 5+ years of solid experience as an Asterisk Developer
- Must be proficient at developing software using a scripting language. A distinct advantage if you have experience using Python
- Sound knowledge of Asterisk Installation, Configuration, Dialplan, Call troubleshooting (SIP, ISDN)
- Solid experience of working With Linux Operating Systems
- Good understanding of VoIP, SIP, SS7.
• Provides remote planning (design), implementation and/or administrative support on Dell server and storage products involving software. • Performs initial installation, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. • Works closely with other Dell teams, account team and Customer.
Essential Skill Requirements: • Understanding of compute environment eco system • Dell PowerEdge Servers & modular server – planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Power Vault – MD / ME4 series storage planning, implementation and/or administrative • Dell Storage – NX, SC Series storage planning, implementation • Experience with basic network switch technologies (Ethernet, Fibre Channel) IP networking and L2 switches. • Operating system installation and configuration: o Windows Server (inclusive of Hyper-V clustering) o VMWare ESXi and virtualization o Red hat Linux • Possesses file, P2V and/or V2V migration experience will have an added advantage.
Desirable Requirements: • Customer Service skill. • Stakeholder management. • Possess excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills • Flexibility, dependability and have excellent time management skills • Good presentation skills • Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and able to provide excellent follow-ups. • Strong technical aptitude. • Ability to multi-task and influence others to achieve results. • Possesses Professional certification from Cisco/VMWare/Microsoft/Red Hat/Cloud will have an added advantage.
● Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT
Help Desk Technician or similar role
● Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
● Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
● Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
● Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
markets. As a Technical Support engineer, you will analyze, troubleshoot, and fix the defects.
You will be responsible for end customer communication, understanding the issue they are
facing, analyzing the functional and technical areas of code impact, and fix the defects
reported. There would be small enhancements in the customer solutions built on top of core
products and you will be working on those items, also any consulting to end customer in case
they have any difficulties in understanding custom developed solution/features
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Technical support for various kinds of algorithmic trading strategies on the in-house trading
2. Deploy trading software for new clients
3. Work with clients, sales and developers defining trading and technical requirements.
1. 2+ years solid experience in either FIX support or trade support
2. Strong knowledge of Indian cash, futures & option markets required
3. Experience with financial front-end applications (preferably algorithmic
trading) in supporting traders
4. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills working with customers in high
stress situations on complex problems
5. Ability to work as a good team player with different internal business and IT
groups to communicate and resolve any technical issues
6. Basic knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
7. Excellent writing and technical skills with proven experience writing high-
quality documentation for software applications
8. Strong knowledge of FIX protocol and testing procedures
9. Familiarity with C++, Java a plus