• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product based company
About the Job:-
We are looking for skilled Engineers to join our growing company. You’ll be responsible for designing and coding our existing production-level enterprise products.
If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with engineers and web designers, and want to work with a growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset,we would like to meet you.
We as a company are working on various tech stack like Node.js,Nest js, ORM Framework, Express js, React.js,Next js, SSR, Redux, Vue js, Nuxt js, Typescript, HTML, CSS, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgresql, AWS and GCP. As you join our growing company you will get a chance to learn and hands on experience on technologies as per your interest.
Experience required - Fresher
Job Type - Full time
- Design, recommend and pitch improvements to new and existing features.
- Troubleshooting issues on web-based systems.
- Provide technical support related to web-based systems to internal teams.
- Test and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- Create prototypes and experiment with new technologies and features as assigned.
- Passion to learn trending tech stack
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and good team player
- Positive work environment
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
About the Organization:
WeMakeScholars is an organization funded and supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of India under the 'Digital India Campaign'. We offer international education finance via scholarships and education loans, to study abroad aspirants. We are currently a 120 members team. Last financial year, we disbursed 2200 Cr in education loans to 8300 students across India.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is keen to work in a startup environment esp. a product-based company.
We are hiring developers (from 0 to 10 experience) with relevant knowledge and experience with the development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems on PHP, REST APIs, Node Js, Flutter, AWS & MySql.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working to create scalable, maintainable, bug repellent state of art web applications.
About Tech Department:
- Our internal tech team is responsible for end-to-end in-house tech support which includes and is not limited to design, development & deployment.
- We are continuously developing and improvising our products to enhance customer and team experience.
- As we are in the Fintech space, our team has to ensure the database security of the application.
- Participate in full lifecycle development
- Work closely with product managers and UI/UX designers to analyze requirements
- Review peer code changes
- Make recommendations for design and implementation improvements
- Integrating the Frontend UI with Backend APIs.
- Design and implement APIs for web/mobile (both Android & IOS) applications.
- Work with the Product team in prioritizing development activities for weekly sprints
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior experience- not mandatory
- Ability to quickly learn - PHP, MySql, JQuery, Ajax, Git
- Have familiarity with- HTML, CSS, JS
- Strong team player with an open mindset to learn new technologies and Knowledge of common SDLC.
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
Preference will be given to those with
- Internships experience
- Worked on own projects
- Experience in PHP, MySql
- Proficient understanding of AWS services, EC2, RDS, and S3
- Strong knowledge of Laravel REST API
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL as a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
•Hands on experience in Object oriented programming
•Hands on experience in Java, SpringBoot (min 2 years) or kafka or Cassandra or MongoDB
•Experience with developing/enhancing applications connecting to different Databases : Oracle/MySQL/Cassandra/MongoDB
•Strong knowledge of common Data structures and algorithms and when to use them.
•Experience in Xpath or XML or REST or JSON or protobuff
• Experience with software version control (such as git)
•Experience in working in an agile environment such as Scrum.
•Experience in public cloud PaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure)
•Real time stream data handling (Kafka, Kinesis
Must have :
- Strong Experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
- Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
- Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
- Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of MZ’s in house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Serve as a technical leader for projects of year-long scope involving multiple contributors and customers
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labor
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
- An open-minded and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Real world experience developing distributed systems
We are looking for young enthusiastic candidates who have knowledge on development in PHP & MySQL. Requirements are specified in the following points.
- Selected Candidate needs to work as a sole developer / work with other developers depending on the project.
- Selected Candidate needs to handle live projects from day 1.
- Some of our projects include Travel Portal, Airline Booking System, Hotel Booking system, eCommerce Portal etc. We prefer candidates with knowledge in these fields.
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL/nosql databases(Postgresql, cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Experience with building the system for scale
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with docker/microservices will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.