About BLUE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
PE Backend Developer
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks, environments: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
Job Description :
Should have working experience between 3-6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
We are looking to hire Java developers who can help us in our mission to transform ideas into applications. Our cross-functional team of motivated, skilled and experienced software engineers and designers, help the clients unlock the business values of their enterprises in a time-bound and cost-effective manner. True to our team you would be working on high-impact projects and making a dent in the Service industry on a daily basis.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in Java8 Development.
- V yAPI, Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security
- Hibernate, JPA, MySQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, Git
- Experience of developing high-performance and scalable web applications and APIs using frameworks such as Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Hands-on Experience of Version control(Git), MYSQL/POSTGRES, Jenkins, etc.
• Candidate with exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work
• The candidate has to work on custom programming and web application development for
• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and resolving issues if
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to
find solutions on various problems.
• Communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA).
• Collaborate with team members and to work independently when needed.
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Experience of total 4+ years working on PHP and Drupal 7,8 Development (at least 2+ years in Drupal 8)
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Drupal architecture, best practices and coding standards
• Knowledge on Views, Services etc.
• Experience in custom module and theme creation
• Familiar with sub version control systems such as Git or SVN
• Basic knowledge of environment setup for Linux distribution
We are looking for an expert Back-End Developer who is fluent in the latest server-side, web capabilities and technologies. This will include all aspects of the creative process from conceptualizing to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, and working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values, etc.
Node. JS, Java Script, Couch DB, Mongo DB, Database designer, Cloud Computing, Deployment Management, IT Security, DBA, Database Architect, Data modeling, Data integration, InfluxDB, No SQL
- Use your knowledge about High Availability, Load Balancing, Scalability, Distributed Computing in order to design database architectures and data structures that can grow with our business
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Business teams to drive the architecture, design, development and deployment of our analytics and a reporting portal
- Identify a n d address architecture challenges to ensure a robust, safe, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end- user expectations
- Collaborate with leadership and technology teams on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/ or production
- Able to work closely/ collaborate with multiple product development teams including software developers
- Engineering in Computers or IT
- 2-5 years of experience with J S
- 2-5 years of experience with No SQ L (Couch DB / MongoDB)
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Knowledge in Software Deployment
- Knowledge in IT Security for Web Services
- Expert in using Revision Control Systems (git)
- Must have outstanding communication a n d collaboration skill
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices in New York (U) and Mumbai (India) allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You may participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of a Backend Developer to support our team.
You will be responsible to coordinate with design team, setting up Magento with database, building modules, extensions and testing. You should have good knowledge of object oriented programming.
-> Coordination with design team.
-> Building Magento website and connect with Database.
-> Code for templates.
-> Developing Magento modules in PHP
-> Designing interfaces.
Requirements - >
-> Degree in computer science or related field.
-> Experience in eCommerce lifecycle.
-> Knowledge of modern UI/UX and analytics.
-> Ability to manage and work in strict deadline and in a team environment
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in Ruby on Rails
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
• Be an evangelist for Rails and software engineering best practices
• Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
• Work in an agile environment with quick iterations
What we are looking for?
• 2+ years of overall web development experience
• 2+ years experience in developing scalable and robust web applications using Ruby on Rails
• Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Continuous Integration, Capistrano)
• Highly proficient in the data structure, algorithms, design patterns, and databases
• Ability to collaborate with other developers and handle the entire software development cycle
• Passion to write beautiful and scalable code
• A disciplined approach to development, documentation, and code structure
• Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services
• Experience in delivering products and services in a high growth, startup environment