Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to design, and develop software solutions. You will be responsible for developing and designing architecture, ensuring the responsiveness, and scaling of applications. You will be required to see a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. What you bring to the table is more than just your technical skills - your unique perspective, ideas and cultures will help us create better products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and Develop well-functioning software architecture and database design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- Improving, adding new features, and maintaining existing software products
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Should have self-exploration capabilities and an analytical mindset to find solutions to complex problems.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Good Debugging skills
· Custom PHP Website Development
· Proficiency in Laravel and/or Codeigniter
· Thorough knowledge of MVC structure
· Angularjs, React JS, Node JS, Vue Js (Mastery in anyone)
· JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS
· Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
· Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and secure.
· Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
· Strong knowledge of MVC is required
· Must-Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php, Yii
· Have experience in MySQL and MariaDB databases.
· Distributed version control and regular deployments.
· Have Good Communication skills.
· Write clean, well-designed code
· Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
· Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
Idea Clan is an Internet Marketing company that works with a lot of global ecommerce, Social Media and performance marketing clients. We own an Influencer network called Viral Sparks. We work with huge brands like twentytwowords.com, ranker, diply, littlethings.com, boredometherapy, providr etc. We are a Certified GOLD partner with Microsoft and an expert at CPA (Cost per action) marketing solutions. Everyone that works at IdeaClan is family. And we grow as one.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in Springboot, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful, GraphQL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Job Description:We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 2 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
Salary: Good hike on last drawn salary
Working hours: 8 hours/day
Working days: 5 days/ week
As per 5 yrs below is the tech stack that he should know around django:
· Django forms
· Django Rest APIs
· Schedulers/Cron Jobs
· Customising middlewares
· Customising permission classes
· Management commands
· Multiple Environment handling
· Multiple database integration
· SQL and NoSQL database integration experience
· Use of loggers or any logging mechanism
· Push notifications over IOS/Android devices
· Email notifications
· Unit testing
· Payment gateway integration
AWS & Deployment Skills:
· Deployment of Django over EC2 using Nginx or Apache2
· Configuring the Django to run the services like websockets, celery
· Using and configuring the RDS
· Should know how to use S3 buckets
at It is a high-end product firm
Looking for a Java Technical Architect/ Java architect with experience between 10 to 14 years.
Candidate must have experience in Java technologies along with SpringBoot and Microservices.
Must have experience in Cloud Technology - AWS.
Must have experience in Angular 4 or above version.
Note: 1. Candidate must be ready to work in night shift.
2. Looking only for Tamilnadu based candidates.
Must have Core JAVA, J2EE, Multithreading, OOPS, and Multiprocessing
Great to have RabbitMQ, Netty, XML, JSON, Messagepack
Huge Advantage: Good at mathematics, statistics, complex data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Ability to understand most complex and challenging problems and solve them from users’ view point
- Ability to create and present software designs (as per the aligned solution) to the product owner
- Ability to build and create modules from scratch.
- Ability to write, understand and deal with large code base
- Experience in understanding and implementing design patterns
- Ability to provide technical leadership to a team of equally talented, efficient and motivated engineers
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for solving the most complex and seemingly impossible problems related to variety of dimensions of software engineering. Dealing with Big Data to Complex Data Structures, From Inter Process Communication to sub 100 MilliSec server responses, From Distributed Systems to 99.999 Availability.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership to a team of 3-4 Engineers
- Responsible to drive delivery of a project/module and report to Product Owner
- Responsible for functional/technical tracking of a project/module
- 80% Technology, 20% Team management
- With 80:20 split this is definitely a technology oriented role suitable for geeks.