What we are looking for:
Strong Coding and design skills
Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
Skills we consider: MYSQL, Python, Django, MongoDB, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, InfluxDb, Redis, Kafka, Garafana, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS, Java, Spring Boot, C++
1. Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
2. Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
3. Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
1. Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
2. Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
Focus on delivering quality work within deadlines.
3. Candid culture. No politics.
4. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
About Defi Tech Pvt Ltd
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a Python developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in Python with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in Python
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in Python
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
• Total Experienced : 3+
• Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
• A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
• Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
• Experience with payment methods
• Experience with Video-conferencing services.
• Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
• A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
• Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
• Great communication skills.
• The desire and ability to learn.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results. As a Software Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud nativecoresolution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of major components for OrchestrationandDay2operations management solution
- Document software design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will needthefollowing skills to succeed.
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions
- Experience writing Helm Charts and Kubernetes operator is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructssuchas sockets, database management, multithreaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, andcaching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere is a plus
- Experience working with development tools and process including Git, CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of related experience: or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills - seriously we want people whocancodebut also be on a team
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of everyround)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
You will be responsible to coordinate with design team, setting up Magento with database, building modules, extensions and testing. You should have good knowledge of object oriented programming.
-> Coordination with design team.
-> Building Magento website and connect with Database.
-> Code for templates.
-> Developing Magento modules in PHP
-> Designing interfaces.
Requirements - >
-> Degree in computer science or related field.
-> Experience in eCommerce lifecycle.
-> Knowledge of modern UI/UX and analytics.
-> Ability to manage and work in strict deadline and in a team environment
- Job Title:- PHP Developers
- :- 2-4 years
- Work Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad
- Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift:- Monday to Saturday
- Office 10 to 7:30pm
- Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Strong skills in PHP based framework
- Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a large-scale, highly available and fault-tolerant SaaS based Leasing & Asset management solution in the commercial real estate space in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with technologies & frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ReactJS, Heroku, AWS, Postgres DB
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
- Strong programming skills in Ruby with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience on REST API Programming preferably based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (Postgres) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS
Additional areas that would add value:
- Experience working with Cloud Service providers & platforms like AWS, Heroku
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the real estate domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields