About Gateway TechnoLabs Pvt. Ltd. (Gateway Group of Companies)
❖ Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
❖ Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
❖ Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
❖ App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
❖ Coding architecture for frontend and backend
❖ Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals
❖ Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
❖ Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
❖ Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
❖ Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
❖ Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
❖ Conducting code reviews of peer developers.
Job Description of PHP Laravel Developer:
- Knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Proficient in CSS3/HTML5
- Should know about source version control like git or svn etc.
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Must be a team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
- Knowledge of Laravel framework
A support engineer represents Astra in front of all its customers. We're looking for a support engineer for a company that obsesses over quick turn-around-time and human support.
We deal with hacked websites and SOS situations. Often, a new customer talking to you is relying heavily on you to assure that all will be back to normal after a hack they've faced. What you as a support engineer do for them, represents our character and DNA.
The key highlights of the role include:
- Being well versed with Astra's infrastructure & products
- Ability to help our customers around security-related and product-related problems (We'll be happy to train)
- Understanding of various vulnerabilities in websites and web servers (We'll be happy to train)
- Experience in website malware and ability to clean hacked websites from malware (manually and using Astra, we'll be happy to train)
- Knowledge of how websites work
- Proficiency/Basic Knowledge in PHP is mandatory
- Comfortable with night shift (6 PM to 3 AM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability (you'll be the first point of contact in SOS situations for customers and should be reliable
P.S. This role is 100% remote :)
- Requirements Compensation Industry leading compensation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience using HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of Jquery to create animations.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work Having exp. in building marketing web pages is a pluS
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good Communication
Job Description :
- We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain our eCommerce websites.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a WordPress Developer. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 4 Years
Company Location: A’bad (Nikol)
we are allowing work from home for a permanent basis.
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :-up to 25k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality.
- To create custom themes functionality based on client requirements from scratch.
- Experience in Modifying WordPress Plugin.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Can create, develop and support all the applications of WordPress and must have -experience in customizing existing 3rd Party Components, Modules and Plugins.
- Experience with WordPress is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
Only 5 days working
Flexible job timing
Company Provide necessary training
Great Career enhancement opportunity
Excellent learning opportunities
Paid Leaves, festival leaves
Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find a suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for a change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
* Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
* Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
* Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
* Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
* Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
* Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
* Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
* Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
* Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development