Essential Skills & Key Responsibilities
- Expertise in P2P domain which includes Procurement and Account Payables and Fusion
- P2P functional implementation experience including Interfaces & RICE objects with other legacy applications.
- Leading the business analysis capability in the procurement space, building excellent business connect, influencing and negotiating between tech and business.
- Capture & clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques for the Business (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams)
- Function as a techno-functional resource and assist in designing solutions for business
- Understand the business data in depth, analyse key performance indicators and use the same to analyse the requirements further
- Obtaining agreement on business analysis deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the business
- Proactively working with business to identify, define, and clarify the scope / issues in terms of complex business/systems requirements.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability/feasibility
- Working with business to capture & clarify business requirements & support business & technology teams in data analysis, in UAT phase etc.
- Acting as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the customer & development team
- Driving user acceptance criteria with the customer
- Aware of the AGILE terminologies and should have knowledge of AGILE tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL for data querying & analysis will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to MS Office products like Visio and Excel
About Huron Consulting Group
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
-We will provide a best hike on candidate's current ctc or offered ctc.....
we will provide upto 25LPA -30LPA
These positions are open for HYD/Pune + 3More locations.
Communication level – Excellent
Must Have experience in 2-3 Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation/Roll out projects in Cloud Fusion Procure to Pay Modules ( Payables, Expenses, Procurement Modules – at least 2 Modules E2E implementation experience)
Able to lead a team of 3-4 Sr./Jr. team members and able to work independently without any supervision or guidance.
Analyse requirements, propose solutions and engage with business stakeholders.
Design, Build, Deploy and Maintain ERP solution-end to end for multiple countries. (Complex Change Requests for existing sites and new rollouts for smaller countries)
Assess impact on design & solution, due to upgrade and monthly patches.
Designation - Software Engineer L1
Number of vacancy – 1
CTC : 4.5-6.5L
- 2 to 3 years of experience in PHP, Java Script & JQuery, VueJs, Laravel, C# and Bootstrap
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Interview Process: online
Working Hours: Flexible
Working Days: 5 days
- Should be able to design and implement new features and functionality in a website.
- Should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working Wordpress theme and custom plugin.
- Coordinate with clients to discuss website design and function
- Write clean, well-designed code, and should be designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- This job position requires a candidate who has hands-on experience on combination of programming skills [WordPress, PHP, MYSQL, MVC frameworks (Codeigniter)].
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, with some backend knowledge, is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of version control repository tools, such as Bit Bucket or GitHub.
- Job Title:- Microsoft Tech Lead
- Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad(Mobile and flexible), WFH is available, sometime you have to come attend business meetings
- Education:- No bar in Education
- Desired Skills:- ASP.Net, C#, Database Design, MySQL, MSSQL, Bootstrap, SQL Server
- Experience: - 05 yrs. to 06 yrs.
- Number of Vacancy:- 01
- Job Timing:- Flexible Time
- Interview Process: - 2 round, First round is Telephonic, Second round is face to face only.
- Plan, lead and deliver the software development cycle.
- Lead technical team and solve their day to day issues.
- The successful candidate would lead a team of 6-10 developers.
- Handle ongoing projects as well as new projects.
- Guide or mentor new team members and existing members.
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, MS SQL, Bootstrap, database design and github.
Who can Apply
- Education : No bar
- Experience : Good to have: BFSI domain and professional certification
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Find technical resolutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios
- Meet cases resolution SLA"s
- Manage relationships with clients
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Keep up to date with all eCW products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with relational databases (MySql, MsSql)
- Knowledge / Experience with Java or C++ (OOPs Concepts)
- Experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs
- Default ports for HTTP / FTP / MYSQL etc
- Experience with Web Application Server(s)
- Understanding of 3 -Tier / N-Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Network Concepts (VPN, Telnet, Ping, Protocols)
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English Communication.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.