About Ionos Networks
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning, and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Advice on and implement cloud best practices.
Desired understanding of the following - VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Route 53,
Lambda, Billing, AWS MYSQL, Kinesis, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, EBS, AMI, RDS, Dynamo
DB, ELB, Light sail, Kubernetes, Docker, NAT Gateway
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - Good command of written and spoken English.
- Certification for AWS/Google Cloud Architect - Associate level
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software security policies and enhancements to security on existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in software development and DevOps, specifically managing AWS Infrastructure such as EC2s, RDS, Elastic cache, S3, IAM, cloud trail and other services provided by AWS.
- Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimises performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimise existing infrastructure.
- Conceptualise, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a containerised infrastructure using Docker, Mesosphere or similar SaaS platforms.
- Conceptualise, architect and build a secured network utilising VPCs with inputs from the security team.
- Work with developers & QA to institute a policy of Continuous Integration with Automated testing Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status.
- Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of deployments Triage release of applications to production environment on a daily basis.
- Interface with developers and triage SQL queries that need to be executed in production environments.
- Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up and review of issues affecting production availability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Ansible.
- Must have written playbook to automate provisioning of AWS infrastructure as well as automation of routine maintenance tasks.
- Must have had prior experience automating deployments to production and lower environments.
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and log management tools.
- Our entire platform is hosted on AWS, comprising of web applications, webservices, RDS, Redis and Elastic Search clusters and several other AWS resources like EC2, S3, Cloud front, Route53 and SNS.
- Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation
- Minimum of 2 years scripting experience in Ruby/Python (Preferable) and Shell Web Application Deployment Systems Continuous Integration tools (Ansible)Establishing and enforcing Network Security Policy (AWS VPC, Security Group) & ACLs.
- Establishing and enforcing systems monitoring tools and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Risk Assessment policies and standards
- Establishing and enforcing Escalation policies and standards
Sizzle is an exciting new startup in the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automatically create highlights of gaming streamers and esports tournaments.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all DevOps and infrastructure for Sizzle
- We have both cloud and on-premise servers
- Work closely with all AI and backend engineers on processing requirements and managing both development and production requirements
- Optimize the pipeline to ensure ultra fast processing
- Work closely with management team on infrastructure upgrades
You should have the following qualities:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, and CI/CD
- Strong background in Linux system administration
- Deep expertise with AI/ML pipeline processing, especially with GPU processing. This doesn’t need to include model training, data gathering, etc. We’re looking more for experience on model deployment, and inferencing tasks at scale
- Deep expertise in Python including:
- Multiprocessing / multithreaded applications
- Performance profiling including memory, CPU, GPU profiling
- Comfortable with OOP and the nuances of Python classes and other OOP structures
- Error handling and building robust scripts that will be expected to run for weeks to months at a time
- Deploying to production servers and monitoring and maintaining the scripts
- DB integration including pymongo and sqlalchemy (we have MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases on our backend)
- Expertise in Docker-based virtualization including:
- Creating & maintaining custom Docker images
- Deployment of Docker images on cloud and on-premise services
- Monitoring of production Docker images with robust error handling
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure, networking, availability
- Experience with running Nvidia GPU / CUDA-based tasks
Optional but beneficial to have:
- Experience with image processing in python (e.g. openCV, Pillow, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (Or SQL familiarity)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Key Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools(e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
Preferable Skills :
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, credentials and key management
- Proven ability to acquire various coding languages (Java, Python- ) to support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
- Familiarity in web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Multi-cloud management experience with GCP / Azure
- Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
Creates, modifies, and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team. Provides technical leadership on a team, including training and mentoring of other team members. Provides technology and architecture direction for the team, department, and organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops software applications and supporting infrastructure using established coding standards and methodologies
- Sets example for software quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load.
- Self-starter and self-organized - able to work without supervision
- Develops tooling, test harnesses and innovative solutions to understand and monitor the quality of the product
- Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on demand or through automation
- Understands cloud managed services and builds scalable and secure applications using them
- Creates proof of concepts for new ideas that answer key questions of feasibility, desirability, and viability
- Work with other technical leaders to establish coding standards, development best practices and technology direction
- Performs thorough code reviews that promote better understanding throughout the team
- Work with architects, designers, business analysts and others to design and implement high quality software solutions
- Builds intuitive user interfaces with the end user persona in mind using front end frameworks and styling
- Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization
- Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance and documentation specialists
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
- Train others in the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team
- Trouble shoot, instrument and debug existing software resolving root causes of defective behavior
- Guide the team in setting up the infrastructure in the cloud.
- Setup the security protocols for the cloud infrastructure
- Works with the team in setting up the data hub in the cloud
- Create dashboards for the visibility of the various interactions between the cloud services
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Mastered advanced programming concepts, including object oriented programming
- Mastered technologies and tools utilized by team and project assigned
- Able to train others on general programming concepts and specific technologies
- Minimum 8 years’ experience developing software applications
- Must be expert in advanced programming skills and database technology
- Must be expert in at least one technology and/or language and proficient in multiple technologies and languages:
- (Specific languages needed will vary based on development department or project)
- Additional desired skills:
- Single-Page Applications, Angular (v9), Ivy, RXJS, NGRX, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Web Components, Atomic Design
- Test First approach, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated testing (Protractor, Jasmine), Newman Postman, artillery.io
- Microservices, Terraform, Jenkins, Jupyter Notebook, Docker, NPM, Yarn, Nuget, NodeJS, Git/Gerrit, LaunchDarkly
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lambda, S3, Cognito, Step Functions, SQS, IAM, Cloudwatch, Elasticache
- Database Design, Optimization, Replication, Partitioning/Sharding, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, PySpark, Kafka
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevSecOps
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to track software issues to successful resolution
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Setting up complex AWS data storage hub
- Well versed in setting up infrastructure security in the interactions between the planned components
- Experienced in setting up dashboards for analyzing the various operations in the AWS infra setup.
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience leading site reliability and performance in large-scale, high-traffic environments
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills geared to getting things done
- Developing themselves and the talent within their charge – fostering and creating opportunity for the team
- Strong understanding of SRE concepts and the DevOps culture. Set the direction and strategy for your team, and help shape the overall SRE program for the company
- Be able to lead complicated technical issues and communicating status updates/RCA with management and customers.
- Own site stability, performance, capacity planning, DevOps recruitment.
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.