We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
About Moonraft Innovation Labs
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
We are looking for an experienced php full stack developer to join our team of dedicated employees. A candidate with a positive attitude and dedication towards work is highly preferred.
If you’re looking to diversify your WordPress, WooCommerce and PHP skill-set, we caters to the opportunity to push the limits and experience growth and self-fulfilment with every project.
Experience : 1 - 3 years of experience
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Programming, developing, coding, producing data-driven custom solutions and websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Develop custom solutions and web applications which are fully functional and responsive.
- Building WordPress/WooCommerce websites and custom php solutions using the best practice & standard plugins/packages.
- Creation of custom WordPress themes, plugins and packages written to conform with the coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme customization, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- Experience creating custom themes and plugins for use with WordPress and WooCommerce is a plus
- Thorough understanding of WordPress custom post types and taxonomies
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Shopify/React Js experience is a plus
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
What you'll need...
- Highly experienced using AngularJS , NodeJS
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch mockups into interactive digital experiences
Bonus points for...
- eCommerce development experience Magento,
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
Experience in Cloud and Serverless
- Knowledge of version control systems (GitHub etc.)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and React Native
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Create reliable and type-safe applications with Typescript
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as a front end engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Experience with popular testing frameworks, like Jest, Cypress, and Testing Library.
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
*Understanding about the integration with backend technologies.
*Able to work with UX designers on clickables, wireframes and ability to translate them to elegant UI ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
*Able to independently work with business analysts for client requirements and propose elegant solutions based on the requirements.
*Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills and ability to think and provide multiple options to address a problem.
*Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- 2-5 experience of working with SPA
- Experience with Asynchronous and Futures (Promises) Design Patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in developing Large-scale, Single-Page Applications (SPAs) and Unit Testing
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Good to have: Optional
- Working with Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
You will have
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum Three – Nine years of experience.
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Python
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Strong in OOPS concept
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere