About Ingenium Education
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
- Knowledge and proficiency in NoSQL is a bonus
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, My SQL, GraphQL and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs, and Sockets.
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Good Knowledge of AWS - Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
Good to have Agile/JIRA/ Continuous Deployment experience.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Basic Understanding of HTML5, CSS.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP) development stack
- Proven software development experience in PHP and of developing REST (JSON) / SOAP (XML) based web services
- Experience in Cloud platform like AWS/Azure
- Experience in caching solutions like Redis and Memcached
- Experience in tools like Ansible, Docker
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT is a plus
Good to have
- Be able to work in cross-function teams
- Write high-quality code per industry standards and best practices
- Test the code for quality assurance, debug identified bugs and resolve issues
- Support in deploying and maintenance of product and services
- Documenting product services progress, status, and manuals
- Participate in team meetings and planning & review sessions
- Should have experience in supporting the application and infrastructure 24x7.
- Should have good working knowledge on troubleshooting skills of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Good experience on Java/j2EE application supporting and AWS infra supporting.
- Ability to work with 3rd parties/FOPS and provide required instruction to troubleshoot and restore faults.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues, troubleshooting solutions, and taking responsibility for seeing those solutions through resolution.
- Identify root cause and corrective actions for highly complex availability, capacity, security, performance, and quality issues affecting the database.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system.
- Good knowledge in scripting languages like Shell, Python.
- Good Knowledge on Databases like Mongo, Mysql, SQL Server.
- Respond to alerts and take corrective action to ensure the high-availability of our production environments and participate in an after-hours on-call rotation.
- Experience/Knowledge of other cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Must have production support experience as the requirement is 24X7X365 production support.
Job Summary :
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Yii2, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
The candidate must have ability to deliver the project alone or with the help of junior programmers. The candidates must have good communication skills to communicate with the clients and in-house cross-department team members.
Have sound knowledge in MVC Frameworks, Database Structure, CMS & eCommerce Development. Able to write clean code that follow industry standards and scalable.
Experience in Agile development process & Complete SDLC.
Good experience into Core PHP - framework like Codeigniter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be self-driven and highly organized.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Strong Logical Programming Skills required.
- Must have good communication skill.
- Self-starter and effective team player.
- Team leading and client interaction exposure would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
To design, architect, develop and maintain the backend for AI products by working closely with the Deep Learning team. To ensure successful consumption of HyperVerge technology by customers through the creation of APIs, SDKs or Applications, thereby enabling productization and monetization of the Deep Learning solutions.
- Interfacing with the customer, tech team members, project managers and other relevant product people for a thorough understanding of the product, use case and business objective, detailed specification and data flow for the requirement, demonstration of the solution and clarification of queries at appropriate times during the life-cycle of the product
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platforms by the end of 6 months
- Seeking customer feedback to continuously optimize the product for great customer experience and high technical performance in areas such as hardware efficiency, latency and throughput
- Delivering a robust backend platform for the products and platforms by incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Has high grasping power. Able to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights. Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks and derail a project. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
Efficiency and Execution
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort in a timely manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Hard Work and Persistence
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Demonstrates determination and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Flexibility and Adaptability
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Demonstrates ability to learn new things.
Calm under Pressure
- Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. Works proactively without always being told what to do.
Candidates should have worked with Startups (IT Product Firms)
Should be from B2C Firms/Product/SaaS Firms
Key Skills: Python, Golang, Java, Distributed Systems, Cloud, Microservices Architecture, MVC, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithms
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
- 6+ years of technology experience (at least 2 years in direct engineering management)
- Managing a 5-15 member engineering team in an agile product org
- Track record of collaborative working with multiple stakeholders
- Planning and analysis with effective communication skills
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For
- Our products engineering team that works on initiatives fuelling the growth of our recent health retail insurance products
- Collaboration across cross-functional stakeholders to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Implementing product engineering best practices, and evangelizing them within the org
- Engineering management with a strong sense of ownership
- Problem solving with a clear and analytical approach and organized work habits
- Technological innovation in agile product engineering scenarios
- Product and business management principles and metrics