ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of relevant work experience,
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Windows environments, distributed systems, networking, developing large software systems, file systems, storage systems, hypervisors, databases and/or security software development.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Galactus team owns the end to end development of Rubrik’s data management suite for commercial public clouds - AWS, Azure and GCP. Our objective is to bring the simplicity of Rubrik’s on-prem data protection and management offerings to our customers in the cloud through a solution designed from ground up to be highly scalable, available & secure and yet optimized to minimize our customer’s cloud costs. We achieve this by taking a cloud-first approach to design - leveraging technologies built for the scale, elasticity and automation needs of the cloud; and deploying on our brand new SaaS platform called Polaris.
Recently we have :-
- Built policy based backup and recovery for Virtual Machines in AWS, Azure and GCP and managed databases in AWS.
- Built features like granular file recovery leveraging managed Kubernetes Service in AWS for elastic compute
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
About Rubrik, Inc.
About the Company:
We are a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price. The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, set-up, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast. We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
- Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
- Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
- Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished product
- Work closely with product owner to create stories
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Salary range : 15 lpa - 30 lpa or more depending on candidate experience.
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
- Python (Flask and Django)
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game. And POCs are the snacks that fuel them.
- Grow with us. It is a family
- Gain exposure to two of the fastest growing markets in the world - South East Asia and Social Commerce
- Java, Spring MVC, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap. Highlighted Skills are mandatory
- Back-end Skills Strong hands-on working experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Front-end Skills Good hands-on experience in Java Script, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap.
- Database Good experience working with DB like MySQL.
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.- Mitigate risks and problems identified in providing the solution.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects that can be used
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Flexible to adapting & introducing new and latest technologies to the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments
- Innovation & Optimizing R&D.
- Defining the software technology strategy, architecture, and road-map.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring the most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks & technologies
-Should be a fast thinker, hands-on manager, and strong communicator and think and act like an entrepreneur
-Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
-Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity
-Spearhead IT projects to increase our market reach and improve our USP
-Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
-Technical knowledge (NOT All but would be happy to take someone with max. Skills knowledge)
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
**Backend Developer Requirements:**
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Working knowledge of MySQL.
● Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs.
● Bonus points for Celery, RabbitMQ.
● Worked with Django application deployment on AWS.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
● Proficient understanding of Git.
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/