We are India’s leading SaaS-based mobile-ready e-commerce platform. Our product provides 360-degree e-commerce solutions for businesses across multiple industry verticals.StoreHippo provides an integrated and comprehensive package of the online store, mobile and web-based applications, payment gateways, and integrated logistics to its prospective customers, which means that they can explore the internet and mobile market while they focus on their core competence- the Business. They do the business, StoreHippo takes care of everything else! We also offer solutions for Global Businesses with features like Multi-Seller Marketplace, Multilingual Stores, IP-based Pricing, and many more advanced features.
We have 2000+ clients spread across the globe like Burger Paints, Wishfull, Career Point, Farm Veda & other brands are our respective clients whom we are providing our resources.
Company Site: http://www.storehippo.com/
What you will learn in StoreHippo :
- You’ll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components. If you enjoy working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems, and desktop applications, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
What we are looking for:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Design architecture, development, deployment etc.
- Code for fresh development and to troubleshoot in terms of resolving the issues.
- Well versed with agile methodologies and experience on team mentoring and project management.
- Designing and Developing the systems with the right patterns and technology stack.
About Hippo Innovations Private Limited
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Ensure highest standard of performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Overall 3-7 years of software engineering experience working with web applications and backend systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in production environment working with Ruby on Rails along with common libraries such as RSpec, Sidekiq, Redis.
- Strong understanding of concepts like MVC, ORM, and RESTful
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of server-side templating languages like SLIM and CSS pre-processors like SASS.
- Strong experience working with Linux like Operating Systems and shell environments like Bash, ZSH.
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple databases into one system.
- Basic understanding of systems architecture and fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application.
- Ability to understand business requirements, derive database schemas and translate them into technical specifications and code.
- Strong hands on experience of Relation Databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL with ability of benchmarking and performance optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of any NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Strong experience practicing TDD and writing test cases to achieve highest code coverage.
- Experience working with search engines like Elasticsearch, Solr is a plus.
- Experience integrating third party software and payment gateways is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications to cloud and setting up CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience building container images using tools like Docker is a plus.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications. Responsibilities will include the development of back-end micro-services, maintaining the best possible performance for micro-service, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our
flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure,
fragmented paperwork cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up a business appointment and improves the visitor experience for both organizations and visitors.
Our Tech Stack
Hipla works with stack is made up of React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL with AWS as the cloud provider
3 to 7 years
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Responsible for entire product lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications Required
- 3+ years experience in building micro-services using Node.js
- Expert in SQL querying with Mysql/PostgreSQL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like TypeORM.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Immediate Interviewing for Developer for Rajahmundry Location.
1+ Years Experience on software development on any software language.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Excellent communication and presentation skills