Job Responsibility and Duties
-We are looking for talent who is quick learner and grasp things quickly, well understand the requirement of feature/product, analysis the risk or edge cases, find the possible solutions and able to implement the one solutions out of proposed.
-Open for taking ownership of the feature and quality as leader. Able to design the user experience.
-You are responsible for the release quality feature on time.
-Your day to day job may involve system design, writing quality code, unit testing, team/co-worker handling, collaborative working and solution driven outcome execution.
Qualification & Skills
-Actually degree doesn’t matter but if you did B.Tech./B.E/M.Tech/M.E./MCA good for the positions.
-This position for the node.js backend engineer.
-This other skill into your profile adds you more benefits, knowing multiple language such as python, golang, fullstack developer(also knows react.js, vue.js)
According to your talent we have 5 classification on Backend Engineering Department
- Software Engineer 3-5LPA
- Sr Software Engineer 5-8LPA
- Lead Software Engineer 8-15LPA
- Tech Lead 15-25LPA
- Architects & System Designer 25-50LPA
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Webledger Solutions Private Limted
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
- Experience in leading teams and handling communication among engineers and product managers,and have worked with mobile teams and product teams.
- Experience working on RFC documentation.
- Experience in architecting the software, estimating tasks, breaking down into subtasks, prioritizing tasks as per need, and timely delivery.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Follow best practices while reviewing pull requests
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
- Demonstrable experience with NodeJS, Express. JS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e. g. express, socket-io).
- Must have experience with test driven development(TDD).
- Experience in backend web development.
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker Swarm
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
- Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e. g. sales team, users, security experts).
- Experience working with web sockets.
- Familiarity with the AWS stack.
- Experience in application security testing.
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Contributions to open source communities.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Annual company retreats to fantastic places
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Great healthcare coverage
- Professional development allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Customised CMMversary rewards on your 1,3,5,7 and 10-year work anniversaries
- Career Enablement – We meld your upskilling initiatives with organization’s strategic planning
- Take your Birthday Off
Worked on Containerized microservices solution., node/express, docker/Kubernetes
Additional Skill:-, Experience with API Gateways: authentication and transformations (preferably with Kong),
Having worked on Event Broker Governance, Platform Communication and Integration Strategies, Event Management between Enterprise Systems
Roles – Lead ( upto 6 years of experience) and Architect ( 7+ years of experience) profiles
Desired candidates must have 3-7 years of experience as NodeJs Developer.
If the candidate cannot relocate to Gurgaon, we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.