● 3+ years of experience in NODEJS development.
● Experience in design, development, and deployment of the
● Knowledge of Restful Web-Services, JSON, HTTP, Networking
● Knowledge of MVC architecture.
● Good to Have: Laravel, Express, AWS
● Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
About Hope research group
- Job Description:
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
- Be honest, reliable & consistent
- Write efficient & clean code
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
- Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
What You'll Do :
You will be a part of our backend team working on keeping our REST API and GraphQL API up and running and making sure that our users get the right data at the right time.
You will have ownership of developing and maintaining our backend services including users, courses, and operations tools that manage our product and logistics.
You will work on architecting and scaling highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems from scratch.
This is a position for an experienced Node programmer with at least 2 years under the belt, but you don't have to be a rock star, a ninja, or a superhero to apply.
What You'll Need :
You will fit well in the backend team if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Node. Knowledge of technologies like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, REST and JSON will help you get going from day one.
As an experienced Node developer, you should be intimately familiar with the platform, with
You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills and take ownership of your work.
About the role: We’re looking for a Node.Js Developer who can adapt to new tech stacks and innovate with cutting-edge technology solutions, to build eCommerce platforms that are unique, disruptive, and powerful.
What you'll do:
● Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Implement security and data protection integrations
● Integrate data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
● Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
● Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
What you'll need:
● Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of work experience as a Node Js.
● Understanding of Node.js and its frameworks such as Express or StrongLoop
● Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding of accessibility, security compliance, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile and desktop and its optimization output
● Knowledge on creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Knowledge on implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Who Should Consider Joining:
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and are adept at rolling with the punches,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining:
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● Exposure to cutting edge technology solutions and upcoming stacks in the market
● In house technical training on GIT, Automated Testing, Code Coverage, Language Training and much more
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and growth
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore
Expereince : 3 to 8 Years
Hands on experience in Python in 2.x and 3.x versions
- Developed and deployed services in AWS serverless Architecture
- Developed REST API’s using serverless framework, AWS Lambda, API Gateway
- Developed queue and notification services using AWS components - SQS, SNS
- Implemented authorization and authentication using AWS Cognito pool
- Developed Facial recognition systems using AWS Rekognition
- Hands on experience in Flask, Tornado, Quartz framework
- Hands on experience in designing and working on MicroService & Monolithic architecture
Mongo dB experience is must
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.