About Hashout Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
NOTICE PERIOD: IMMEDIATE JOINER/15 DAYS
WORK FROM OFFICE
EXPERIENCE : 3 -10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN JAVA
TECHNOLOGY/SKILLS : JAVA , HIBERNATE , MYSQL , MICROSERVICES, REST APIQUALIFICATION – B.E, B.TECH
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Benefits:
Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Ability to communicate effectively with the team and clients.
Proficient logical ability and flexibility to learn new technology.
Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
Overall Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
Familiar with React, Redux
Knowledge of backend for any CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc
0 - 2 years.
Full-Time (Immediate Joiner)
Walk-in, Google Meet (for remote location)
Decent hike on current salary.
- Experience working with Lamp Stack/PHP code
- Proficiency in Magento and/or WordPress is strongly preferred
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development
- Involved in sending form data to restful API using Ajax calls
- Design, population, updating & editing of relational databases and RDBMS like SQL, MySql.
- Experience with using server like XAMPP is a Plus
- Known with usage of web technology like Ajax with PHP
- Having an experience with building Responsive UI Design with industry standard frameworks
- Work in a team environment creating and supporting enterprise grade applications
- Help architect, design new applications and support existing applications
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Looking for candidates preferably from SaaS/ Fintech/ B2B background.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Principal Software engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building world class product using backend technologies.
- Engineers with 7+ years of product development experience
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach.
- Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- In-depth experience in Java, springboot & related experience.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Ability to technically mentor junior engineers
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks(Angular 7, AngularJS)
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js end points using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Knowledge in unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine etc..
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Knowledge in continuous integration
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway integration is a plus
Working with an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA.
Involving in writing functional specifications and technical documentation
Working with the peer developers and writing good quality codes and release features
Participation in internal code reviews
Direct interaction with the client