Create: Scapic's drag-and-drop editor makes it trivially simple to build immersive experiences from scratch in minutes. We call these experiences as Scapes
Share: Scapic is entirely built on the cloud. You can simply preview and share your Scapes as a URL. You can view a Scape right from your web browser and allow others to instantly jump into your experiences
Explore: Learn, suspend, tread, be. Be immersed in spheres of visuals. Move through content that surrounds you in the real world, or move through completely new virtual worlds
This means you can design an Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR) in the same amount of time it takes to make a presentation in Powerpoint or pen a blog. People can now create experiences in hours – not days, weeks or months.
We believe in the Open Internet, and envision a future where the web is an immersive one
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
Following are the things that we are looking for in our NodeJS developer:
- Full SDLC knowledge, preferably in an agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Hands-on exposure to deeply linked relational databases – preferably in MySQL
- Ability to take a feature or product through the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to both collaborate well and also the ability to convey technical ideas and concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify the interaction needs and how the API. must be developed based on design comps, product specs, etc.
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements.
- An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features.
|• 3+ years development and delivery experience with Java, Springboot, Micriservices, JPA and from reputable institutes
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is preferred
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development is preferred
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
Mandatory skillsHands on Python Programming.
5+ years of Data Engineering experience: Skills sets: Python, SQL (Snowflake), S3.
Good to have
AWS familiarity would help
Knowledge of Node.js , react js and frameworks available for it.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Knowledge on Blockchain development is added advantage.
Previous Experience in .Net or PHP is a Plus
Experience : 1.5 to 4 years
Location : Mumbai / work from home for other Locations
*Candidate has knowledge of typescript will be most preferrable.*
- Web development using PHP & experience in coding on MVC architecture of Laravel
- REST API knowledge is a must with oAuth security
- Understanding of mobile apps with REST API integration, firebase & google analytics is important
- Need to have knowledge of querying MySQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Experience with Node Js for our notification system
- Understanding of cloud services like Google cloud & AWS ec2 instance is a bonus for the profile
Main Street is hiring a Full Stack Engineer who will help design our technical architecture and build solutions that help business owners become entrepreneurs. Apply if you are excited about creating a platform for true entrepreneurship.
As an early hire on the core team, you’ll work on shaping projects, big and small, over short three week sprints. We’re a small team, but we get a lot of features shipped. You would be responsible for driving full-stack projects from prototype to finished stage with a lot of autonomy and creativity. This is an exciting time to join the team. We've found solid early traction, have strong basic foundations and are pushing aggressively into some incredible new feature builds. We have a small team, so you can make an incredible impact on our product very quickly.
- Own the design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement a robust set of services and effective APIs to power the web application
- Build reusable and manageable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Strong experience in driving thought leadership and technical architecture
- Experience with mentoring juniors in the team
You are a fit if :
- You are a skilled coder. We need candidates with a strong history of shipping features in Rails with clean maintainable code.
- You are a good communicator and a really good writer. Since we are async and remote most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, simple writing.
- You are an expert project manager. You need to be able to break down a large, complex business deliverable into executable pieces that can be managed as individual user stories. You need to be able to keep a project on track, and cut scope when needed.
- You don't need babysitting and are a Manager of One. We love people who have started companies or have freelanced in the past. You take ownership and take things across the finish line. Especially in our remote async approach, you'll need to be intrinsically motivated and keep your projects on track.
- You have strong business and product acumen. This job isn't just writing code, we solve real business problems for real people. That means you need to be able to look beyond the user story, have empathy for our end users and solve real problems for them.
About Main Street:
We're solving a problem that 62% of Americans have
62% of Americans last year thought about starting a business. The #1 reason they didn’t was because they didn’t know where to start. Currents options are:
- Going independent which is risky: no support or direction
- Paying a franchise which is expensive: franchises charge $100K+ fees to get started, take 10% of topline revenue, don't provide marketing support or technology
The market we're going after is bigger than e-Commerce
We’re disrupting the $2.3T franchise industry by removing the franchise fee and offering a tech-enabled franchise like product.
We’re starting with home painting where our biggest competitor is CertaPro a $550M revenue franchise (1% market share) before quickly taking on Neighborly Brands as we expand categories (pest control, lawn care, etc.).
As we expand categories, our customer does not change
Our customer is an aspiring business owner, like Nick or Hardin who doesn't care what type of business they start, as long as it is profitable. Our customers are not actually the one painting houses or completing roofing jobs, rather they are the one that hires people to do the job. Our customer has years of experience in sales and general management, which makes them suitable for any type of business — which is why as we expand to 100 categories, our customer does not change.
Our solution is an end to end platform to help you start, grow and run a business
Main Street is a combination of well known technology platforms that provides an Uber like simple experience to starting a business
- Stripe Atlas: Helping you incorporate and set up legal logistics for your business
- Duolingo: Learn a new skill (in our case it is about a specific type of a business)
- Shopify: The operating tools to run your business
- Womply: A marketing stack to drive you customer
Take a look Main Street's Product walk through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teajumhL5DI&feature=emb_title">here.
We're backed by top investors and built a world class team
We're a seed-stage startup and have raised $10M+ from top investors including Greylock and Khosla. Our team previously worked at places like DoorDash, OpenDoor, Amazon and OYO.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write Elegant, Testable Code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Build and Deploy Code
- Build Fast, Reliable REST APIs
- Adding New Features
- Enhancing Existing Code and Features
- Comfortable with Agile and Iterative Development along with code reviews
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
➢ Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
➢ Familiarity with front-end technologies
➢ User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
➢ Interaction with multiple data sources
➢ Good understanding of SQL syntax
➢ Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
➢ Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
➢ Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
➢ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
➢ Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch.