We have an opportunity for a Lead Operations Engineer role with our client at Bangalore /Gurgaon. Sharing the JD for your reference. Please revert if you would be interested in this opportunity and we can connect accordingly.
9.00AM-6.00PM / 11.00AM -8.00PM / 2.00PM – 11.00PM / 7.00PM -3.00AM IST(Night shift allowance will be provided)
Lead Operations Engineer
About Our client
Who we are :
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before,
Our client is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. It offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24
social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising,
research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Our client works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike,
P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
What You'll Do
What You’ll Do As a Lead Operations Engineer at our client, you should be passionate about working on new technologies, high profile projects, and are motivated to deliver solutions on an aggressive schedule.
Candidates from product based companies only.
1. 5-7 years of exposure and working knowledge of data centers on-premise or on AWS/Azure/GCP.
2. Working Experience on Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Release & Deployments
3. Working Experience on ELK, Mongo, Kafka, Kubernetes.
4. Implement and operate SaaS environments hosting multiple applications and provide production support.
5. Contribute to automation and provisioning of environments.
6. Strong Linux systems administration skills with RHCE/Centos.
7. Have scripting knowledge in one of the following – Python/Bash/Perl.
8. Good knowledge on Gradle, Maven, etc
9. Should have knowledge of service monitoring via Nagios, Sensu, etc
10. Good to have knowledge on setting up and deploying application servers .
11. Mentoring Team members
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Participate in the maintenance of large-scale and heavily trafficked Java and Node.js applications.
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyze and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL and Elastic Search is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML, regex, Linux commands, and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to recognize genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
This is a waste management vertical SaaS with leading solutions and acceptance from the market on the path to growth. However, the product architecture needs a redefinition because of impending growth. The product needs refactoring of bottleneck code pieces, introduction of flexibility through modularity, scalability, layers of application and infrastructure layer security, interfaces designs, large amounts of data management and synchronization of business-critical accounting data. All of these goals have to be achieved while the product remains in production and business grows.
What the Role Needs:
Review current architecture and anticipate engineering bottlenecks
• Identify subsystems and isolate them
• Design interfaces between subsystems, evaluate available tools for each of the subsystems and make choices
• Make choices of tools, libraries, frameworks and design patterns
• Set benchmarks and KPI metrics
• Mentor & coach team leads to ensure architectural blueprints are practiced.
• Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Auto-Scaling groups, VPC, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB
• Database design & management for data-heavy product/s - NoSQL & SQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Extensive API design & patterns experience including micro services
architecture/communication - REST, Webhooks, API gateways, and GraphQL
• Prior experience in designing a multi-tenant architecture would be beneficial
• Experience with caching architectures and technologies - Redis, Memcached, or KeyDB
• Experience with caching, sessions, OWASP, state management design patterns, micro front ends, and frameworks (ReactJs/VueJS)
• Experience with designing & architecture of event driven services - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Native applications
• Have experience in one of the workflow orchestrations tools - Apache Airflow, Cadence by Uber, AWS Glue
• Solr or Elastic search experience
• Understanding and working with other senior team members to devise and execute DRP, data storage and backup strategies, incident reporting
• Prior experience of software architecture in real-time tracking like Uber
• Prior experience in notifications delivery tools - FCM
• Understanding of ADR and UM
JD for Marketing Cloud Developer
1. Development experience of 3-5 years in Marketing Cloud projects
2. Experience in integrating SFMC with Sales Cloud and configuration of Contact Builder, understand data model of Sales Cloud Vs synchronized data extensions in SFMC
3. Exposure to API integration of SFMC with other 3rd party systems like Azure, Heroku etc
4. Email Studio – Configuration and setup, segmentation, A/B testing, strong knowledge of Ampscript, SSJS and SQL’s, creation of complex email templates, creation of Landing pages with HTML/CSS and Ampscript
5. Automation Studio – Should have worked on automations for file management, segmentation using SQL queries, fire events for journeys and sending SMS messages through automations
6. Mobile Studio – setup and configuration of SMS and push notifications, creating SMS templates and testing, and troubleshooting
7. Journey Builder – setup omni-channel journeys, test and run journeys with various entry sources
8. Create reports using Automation studio, tracking of campaigns and other reporting and analytics features
9. Atleast 1 certification in SFMC
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
ü Hands-on programming experience in one of the leading technologies (.net core, NodeJS, Python, PhP, Java, Frontend Frameworks,) – code, Unit testing, Software design, deployment etc.,
ü Experience in Managed Cloud Services in one of the leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
Cloud solution assessment using managed cloud services.
Knowledge of any Cloud managed services is desirable
5-8 years in a software development.
Description of Responsibility
Sills / Competencies requirement
Cloud Applications Development
ü Develop, debug, and deploy cloud-based applications using managed services.
ü Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues of cloud-based applications.
ü Develop the Serverless applications using cloud native services.
ü Monitoring and governance of cloud applications.
ü Understand application lifecycle management.
ü Develop secure apps using current cyber security best practices.
ü Integration of file storage, message queueing and cron jobs using managed cloud services.
ü Implement various features of different cloud managed services.
ü Utilize one or more of the leading cloud vendors’ software development kits (SDK) based on client requirements.
ü Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
ü Ability to code to implement essential security measures.
ü Create POCs using specialized cloud services like Broadcasting using Media Services.
ü Clear Communication
ü Solution Orientation
ü Adaptability / Flexibility
ü Analytical Skills
ü Listening Skills
ü Clear Communication
ü Customer Service Orientation
ü Research Orientation
ü Provisioning relational database managed services for SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
ü Provisioning NoSQL database managed services for MongoDB and Cassandra or cloud vendor specific NoSQL database like DynamoDB and CosmosDB.
ü Analytical Skills
ü Technology usage
If you have questions, kindly let me know through e-mail/phone which I will be pleased to reply.
Also, please do not miss to acknowledge the mail.
Position: Solutions Engineer
As an APAC Solutions Engineer, you will be an integral player on the Sales team in positioning, demonstrating, and developing creative solutions for key customers and prospects. You will be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers by creating solutions that align with the NextBillion.ai technology stack.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Success, you will be the primary technical interface between our sales prospects and the Product and Engineering team.
We are looking for a Maps and Locations-Based Services expert with excellent technical, communication, organisational, and customer-facing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with sales personnel, marshal prospects through the sales cycle by providing professional technical, integration, and development support.
- Work closely with our sales prospects in APAC to identify and solve their most critical business problems with a deep understanding of the NextBillion.ai architecture and feature set.
- Articulate customer requirements and solutions to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Organise and lead product-related webinars and training sessions.
- In coordination with sales personnel, assist in the response to all technical details in RFIs/RFPs
- Continually assess prospect and customer feedback as well as industry trends in providing feedback to product teams
- Support sales and customer success teams in onboarding newly signed customers into the post-sales support process
- A small amount of travel is required for prospect and customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 6+ years experience in technical consulting, solutions engineering or product management.
- Prior experience with proprietary as well as open-source map products and tools, such as maps from HERE, TomTom and OSM, and supporting toolsets such as QGIS.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and service endpoints for both design and implementation
- Experience with using cloud native services from popular hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of common development practices, ticketing systems, and revision control systems using `git`i.e. Gitlab/Github, ClickUp/JIRA
- Industry experience in mobility services, fleet management, logistics/last-mile delivery, and/or connected car service
- Some prior experience with data science and/or machine learning teams.
NextBillion.ai is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. NextBillion.ai helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, and geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment.
NextBillion.ai provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
Nextbillion.ai was founded in January 2020 by Ajay Bulusu, Gaurav Bubna and Shaolin Zheng. They were formerly part of the map team at Grab, a multinational ride-hailing and food delivery company.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We at Orbo are looking for developers who have passion for technology, ability to deploy new and novel technologies in environments that are often low on humans as well as capital. From solving complex algorithm problems, software development engineers also develop complex algorithms to solve real-life crises and are involved in the system design of several applications and thus contributing to their technical architecture.
- To determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, SDL.
- Problem solving with data structure and algorithms.
- Build tools(make/Cmake/Ninja/Bazel)
- Experience with OS & hardware specific development (SIMD, AVX, AVX2)
- Having knowledge of 3rd Party library integration (OpenCV, Tensorflow, NCNN, TNN, liptorch, Openvino, ONNX runtime)
- Worked with Modern C++
- Worked with Linux & Windows
- Experience with multi threading and multi processing
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
at Its for MNC Client CMMI level 5 companies
1. Azure/Infra Architect
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
- Assess, analyze current infrastructure footprint (compute, storage, network) and complete requirement gathering (HW, SW) to move individual applications to Cloud
- Complete high level and low level design for cloud infrastructure, databases and other required components.
- Build and deploy infrastructure in cloud
- Migrate OS, Database and application from on-premise to Cloud
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create application modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, Java/node.js, DevOps and OSS tools)
- Connect with Client team to remove key blockers
- Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect)
- Must have 5+ experience in Cloud and Data center migration project as solution architect
- Must have in-depth understanding of compute, storage, network components including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements
- Experience and understanding of large-scale applications portfolio in enterprise-wide environment (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required;
- Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions (e.g. IaaS, Serverless, API Management), container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet), web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required;
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application development projects (including key coding skills and practices) required;
2. Azure DevOps Engineer
- Candidate will implement automation solutions on Azure using open source tools and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, Chef) in any of the following technology tiers/products:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Oracle Database
- Middleware (IBM WebSphere, JBoss)
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience of migrating solutions to the Azure cloud platform
- Candidate will provide expert level of automation solution support.
- Perform as primary Systems Administrator in a large enterprise environment.
- Perform Patch management tasks to include: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
- Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
- Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Adhere to strict Information Systems security guidelines in all cases.
- Must have at least 1 Azure certification (Administrator, Developer or Architect)
- Must have experience with one or more open source tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Yamal, Parker, etc.).
- Hands on experience with change automation and orchestration.
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
- Hand on experience with troubleshooting and diagnoses of hardware and software problems.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware and software in a large-scale enterprise environment.