At DotPe, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Technical Lead Backend who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact back-end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
Technical Lead Backend
• Build cutting-edge, scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code, and pushing your design and architecture limits for new product development
• Optimize APIs for applications while creating and maintaining unit/integrations test suites
• Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
• Design and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
• Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
• Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
• Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
• Work and collaborate closely with tech, product, and business teams to understand requirements and translate them into quality software products
• Experience in developing scalable and highly configurable solutions.
• Experience and understanding of Node.js and MongoDB
• Experience in Software design, System design, Debugging, System monitoring, profiling and agile process
• Experience working on NoSQL databases.
• Passion for innovation and creative ideas.
• Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests along with load & Performance testing
• Analytical mindset with good problem-solving abilities
• High proficiency in Data Structure and Algorithms
offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using
smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised funding of ~US$ 35.5
Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
Experience: 2 + years
Must be Knowledge in API,Soket IO,
Work in E-commerce Platform & Payment Gateway
Recommendations are mostly appreciated.
Salary -30k to 90k
- Worked as a Node.js developer on multiple projects with relevant experience between 1 to 4+ Years.
- Able to work on independent nodejs projects.
- Experience in mongoDB database queries. Able to write and manage complex DB queries .
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
A Backend Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Backend Development Owner in medium-long term
Own Back End Development closely with Product Owner
Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems in your scope
Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
Knowledge: Basics of Back End Development (Some academic degree/certification
or Prior experience/Projects preferred)
Languages/Tool/Framework: Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, GoLang
Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with
us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
Return Prime is a micro saas changing the perception of returns for top brands across the globe. In a short span of year, we power over 3000 eCommerce merhcants across 78+ countries. We are growing rapidly and looking to add another hustler with hands on experience of building scalable application. If you want to be a part of lean team and build the future of returns in eCommerce, show us what makes you different from rest?
You are one among us if you are a good fit for below skills :
● Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Hands on experience with JS, ES6, NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB, Building.
● REST APIs and GraphQL- Excellent analytical skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Apps is a plus.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Ability to work with uncertainty and accomplish goals.
● Ability to research and make strategic decisions on the breadth of technologies necessary for success.
● Ability to contribute strategic insights into the vision and mission of our company.
● Having an entrepreneurial bent of mind- able to take a vision in words and ideas, and translate them into technical problems and implement the solution.
- Own the backend stack – Node.Js based, that powers our product
- Collaborate with Backend Developers (Python), Front-end developers, DevOps, and Data Scientists to design and implement new features
- Build and maintain several REST’ful Services/Endpoints which will be used both internally and externally in a Macroservices/Distributed services environment.
- Deploy and monitor the Services/Endpoints ensuring availability and scalability(ability to handle 100X traffic)
- Work on full project lifecycle starting from requirements gathering/understanding the problem to deploying and maintaining the project.
Skills that you bring Along:
- A minimum 8+ years of extensive work experience with Node.Js and related frameworks – particularly Express.Js.
- Extensive experience in designing and maintaining REST’ful API endpoints
- Extensive experience with databases such as Postgres and Mongo.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS based) – e.g. AWS API Gateway, Lambda Functions etc.
- Experience with cache like Redis and/or Memory cache
- Good experience in Microservices/Macroservices or Event driven Architectures
- Good experience with design patterns
- Experience in writing advanced SQL-queries, good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good understanding of Software Design Principles and domain-driven design
- Good experience with Continuous Delivery and Containerization(Docker)
- Ideally maintaining infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Position: Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Experience Required: up to 3 years
Saakh is building a social networking platform for businesses who sell on credit in order to solve for their payment collection challenges faced by every seller on a day to day basis. Our vision is to make payments collections timely and automatic for these businesses. Saakh is building a community of trustable businesses. We are building an eco-system where a business who has cheated once can never cheat again.
You will be responsible for handling entire back-end infrastructure of Saakh. You will work closely with founder and CTO to discuss the strategy and to implement the said aforesaid within the deadlines. Saakh is a fast-moving start-up who is at the early stages, timely execution is of paramount importance.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and
post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with
technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinates with co-developers and keeps project managers well informed of the status of
development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for 4+ years.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or similar relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of object-Oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Excellent command on Core PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge of At least one CMS (WordPress, Magento or Drupal)
- Excellent of Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization
- It is must to have a high sense of integrity.
Are you one of us?
We welcome you to Saakh’s family.
1. Hands-on backend web and API development experience.
2. Has strong MySQL and Database knowledge.
3. Working experience in building and deploying applications on servers like AWS, etc.
4. Good understanding of architectural patterns (e.g., MVC) is required.
5. Good communication and analytical skills.
6. Experience in building REST APIs in NodeJS and/or TypeScript.
7. Code repositories management in GIT.
8. Provide leadership to the team around new approaches, workflows, and technologies.
9. Experience in client requirement analysis and estimating projects timeline and efforts.