Location : Andheri East
Notice Period: Immediate-15 days
1. Study and transform data science prototypes.
2. Design NLP applications.
3. Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods.
4. Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks.
5. Develop NLP systems according to requirements.
6. Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments.
7. Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.
8. Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks.
9. Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features.
10. Develop APIs to deliver deciphered results, optimized for time and memory.
1. Proven experience as an NLP Engineer of at least one year.
2. Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data
structures and modeling.
3. Ability to effectively design software architecture.
4. Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment
analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms.
5. Hands on Experience of Knowledge of Python of more than a year.
6. Ability to write robust and testable code.
7. Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
8. Strong communication skills.
9. An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
10. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics.
We are hiring for software engineer Minimum 1 year experience engineering graduate from Mechanical/EEE/EC/CS stream
- Primary role will be helping our customers to assist in development requirement in image processing
- It will also involves development technical specifications and product description in image processing field.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies.
Familiarization with basic Linux commands *Hands on experience in image processing application development based on Deep Neural Networks, open cv etc
*Experience in working with Python, R, Tensorflow and C/C++
Job Location : Hyderabad
Resumes to be sent to Ogive mail id
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist Lead / Manager who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions to shine our data products. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modeling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases.
Location: Pune (Initially remote due to COVID 19)
*****Looking for someone who can start immediately / Within a month. Hands-on experience in Python programming (Minimum 5 Years) is a must.
About the Organisation :
- It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
- We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom and India.
- You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
• 8+ years relevant working experience
• Master / Bachelors in computer science or engineering
• Working knowledge of Python and SQL
• Experience in time series data, data manipulation, analytics, and visualization
• Experience working with large-scale data
• Proficiency of various ML algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning
• Experience working in Agile/Lean model
• Experience with Java and Golang is a plus
• Experience with BI toolkit such as Tableau, Superset, Quicksight, etc is a plus
• Exposure to building large-scale ML models using one or more of modern tools and libraries such as AWS Sagemaker, Spark ML-Lib, Dask, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, GCP ML Stack
• Exposure to modern Big Data tech such as Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka, Ceph, Hadoop, Spark
• Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
Typical persona: Data Science Manager/Architect
Experience: 8+ years programming/engineering experience (with at least last 4 years in Data science in a Product development company)
Type: Hands-on candidate only
a. Hands-on Python: pandas,scikit-learn
b. Working knowledge of Kafka
c. Able to carry out own tasks and help the team in resolving problems - logical or technical (25% of job)
d. Good on analytical & debugging skills
e. Strong communication skills
Desired (in order of priorities)
a.Go (Strong advantage)
b. Airflow (Strong advantage)
c. Familiarity & working experience on more than one type of database: relational, object, columnar, graph and other unstructured databases
d. Data structures, Algorithms
e. Experience with multi-threaded and thread sync concepts
f. AWS Sagemaker
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
We are looking for a seasoned ML engineer who is able to understand customer needs along with any technical constraints, and be responsible for conceiving the product idea based on variety and amount of data we have available with us (in the BigData ecosystem), and then can translate them into product features leading to the success of our customers. The ML engineer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, coding ML applications in distributed environments and seeing them through production.
● Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or equivalent proven experience.
● Experience as an ML Engineer or Data scientist, ideally from a data or software engineering background.
● Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying(Docker, Kubernetes, etc) machine learning solutions into production environments.
● Excellent programming skills in Python and Scala and hands-on with Spark.
● Proficient with any of the Machine learning or Deep Learning framework like sklearn, spark ML,TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch
● Strong system design and architecture skills, having individually led a project from design to delivery
● Exposure to container orchestration of production environments, DevOps and CI/CD
● Experience with a JVM based language (Java, Scala, Kotlin) is a plus.
● Experience with time series data analysis and models
● Familiarity with cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure).
Work Location - Bangalore
The Data Analytics Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Build and enhance the software stack for modelling and data analytics
- Incorporate relevant data related algorithms in the products to solve business problems and improve them over time
- Automate repetitive data modelling and analytics tasks
- Keep up to date with available relevant technologies, to solve business problems
- Become a subject matter expert and closely work with analytics users to understand their need & provide recommendations/solutions
- Help define/share best practices for the business users and enforce/monitor that best practices are being incorporated for better efficiency (speed to market & system performance)
- Share daily/weekly progress made by the team
- Work with senior stakeholders & drive the discussions independently
- Mentor and lead a team of software developers on analytics related product development practices
- 10-13 years of data engineering experience.
- Experience in working on machine-learning model deployment/scoring, model lifecycle management and model performance measurement.
- In-depth understanding of statistics and probability distributions, with experience of applying it in big-data software products for solving business problems
- Hands-on programming experience with big-data and analytics related product development using Python, Spark and Kafka to provide solutions for business needs.
- Intuitive with good interpersonal-skills, time-management and task-prioritization
- Ability to lead a technical team of software developers and mentor them on good software development practices.
- Ability to quickly grasp the business problem and nuances when put forth.
- Ability to quickly put together an execution plan and see it through till closure.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Data Science or Analytics specialization preferred
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Data Scientist who will design and develop processes and systems to analyze high volume, diverse "big data" sources using advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods. Will use machine learning techniques and statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors. Interacts with business partners to identify questions for data analysis and experiments. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and or prepares output from analysis and experiments to business partners.
You will be working with Product leadership, taking high-level objectives and developing solutions that fulfil these requirements. Stakeholder management across Eng, Product and Business teams will be required.
- Five+ years experience working in a Data Science role
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Exceptional familiarity with Python, Java, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models and measuring their impact
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience developing recommendation systems
- Experience developing and deploying deep learning models
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Five+ years experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Active personal GitHub account.
JD : ML/NLP Tech Lead
- We are looking to hire an ML/NLP Tech lead who can own products for a technology perspective and manage a team of up to 10 members. You will play a pivotal role in re-engineering our products, transformation, and scaling of AssessEd
WHAT ARE WE BUILDING :
- A revolutionary way of providing continuous assessments of a child's skill and learning, pointing the way to the child's potential in the future. This as opposed to the traditional one-time, dipstick methodology of a test that hurriedly bundles the child into a slot, that in-turn - declares- the child to be fit for a career in a specific area or a particular set of courses that would perhaps get him somewhere. At the core of our system is a lot of data - both structured and unstructured.
- We have books and questions and web resources and student reports that drive all our machine learning algorithms. Our goal is to not only figure out how a child is coping but to also figure out how to help him by presenting relevant information and questions to him in topics that he is struggling to learn.
Required Skill sets :
- Wisdom to know when to hustle and when to be calm and dig deep. Strong can do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job.
- A deep hunger to learn, understand, and apply your knowledge to create technology.
- Ability and Experience tackling hard Natural Language Processing problems, to separate wheat from the chaff, knowledge of mathematical tools to succinctly describe the ideas to implement them in code.
- Very Good understanding of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning with projects to back the same.
- Strong fundamentals in Linear Algebra, Probability and Random Variables, and Algorithms.
- Strong Systems experience in Distributed Systems Pipeline: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Good knowledge of at least one prototyping/scripting language: Python, MATLAB/Octave or R.
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong programming experience in C++/Java/Lisp/Haskell.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Desired Skill sets :
- Passion for well-engineered product and you are - ticked off- when something engineered is off and you want to get your hands dirty and fix it.
- 3+ yrs of research experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP
- Top tier peer-reviewed research publication in areas like Algorithms, Computer Vision/Image Processing, Machine Learning or Optimization (CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NIPS, EMNLP, ACL, SODA, FOCS etc)
- Open Source Contribution (include the link to your projects, GitHub etc.)
- Knowledge of functional programming.
- International level participation in ACM ICPC, IOI, TopCoder, etc
- International level participation in Physics or Math Olympiad
- Intellectual curiosity about advanced math topics like Theoretical Computer Science, Abstract Algebra, Topology, Differential Geometry, Category Theory, etc.
What can you expect :
- Opportunity to work on the interesting and hard research problem, to see the real application of state-of-the-art research into practice.
- Opportunity to work on important problems with big social impact: Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of students.
- An intellectually invigorating, phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Learn effective engineering habits required to build/deploy large production-ready ML applications.
- Ability to do quick iterations and deployments.
- We would be excited to see you publish papers (though certain restrictions do apply).
Website : http://Digitalaristotle.ai
Work Location: - Bangalore
- Identify complex business problems and work towards building analytical solutions in-order to create large business impact.
- Demonstrate leadership through innovation in software and data products from ideation/conception through design, development and ongoing enhancement, leveraging user research techniques, traditional data tools, and techniques from the data science toolkit such as predictive modelling, NLP, statistical analysis, vector space modelling, machine learning etc.
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic questions for the business that can be solved and champion the effectiveness of utilizing data, analytics, and insights to shape business.
- Contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and supporting other key business outcomes using analytics techniques.
- Focus on driving operational efficiencies by use of data and analytics to impact cost and employee efficiency.
- Baseline current analytics capability, ensure optimum utilization and continued advancement to stay abridge with industry developments.
- Establish self as a strategic partner with stakeholders, focused on full innovation system and fully supportive of initiatives from early stages to activation.
- Review stakeholder objectives and team's recommendations to ensure alignment and understanding.
- Drive analytics thought leadership and effectively contributes towards transformational initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
along with metrics to track their progress
Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines
Analysing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking
them by their success probability
Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying
differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model
in the real world
Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
Defining validation strategies
Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
Defining data augmentation pipelines
Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
Deploying models to production
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
4 -6 Years of experience
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Develop cutting edge machine learning solutions at scale to solve computer vision problems in the domain of media, entertainment and sports
- Collaborate with media houses and broadcasters across the globe to solve niche problems in the field of post-production, archiving and viewership
- Manage a team of highly motivated engineers to deliver high-impact solutions quickly and at scale
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”