iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C,
- UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
About Ftechiz Solutions
We are looking for a Sr. Mobile developer (Flutter) who has a passion for mobile technologies to join our team.
You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
Experience:2 - 4 experience in Mobile Development.
Skills needed: Flutter, working in a team, needs to be able to work with UI/UX designer and create screens, backend integration.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, C# etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Converts into a full time ‘Mobile App. Developer’ position based on performance
A Mobile App (Flutter) Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product Design into a high performing and scalable app across platforms. Also help in improving design/functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Application Development Owner in medium-long term
- Own Mobile App Development closely with Product Owner
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter framework.
- Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
- Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
- Knowledge: Basics of Mobile App Development (Some academic degree/certification or Prior experience/Projects preferred), Data visualization
- Tool/Framework: Flutter
- Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
Skillset: React Native Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Location: Delhi - WFH
3+ years experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
2+ years experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or React
Native.(layouts, animations, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Strong fundamentals around Redux lifecycle, store and middleware.
Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals and debugging skills
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel
Experience of customizing libraries
Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
Strong focus on app performance
Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing .
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
Midas is a fintech company focused on building state of the art technological solutions for investments and trading. We have developed fully automated, highly efficient, ultra low latency, multi user, multi strategy, multi segments and multi exchanges technological platform for algorithmic trading.
About this position:
We are looking for React Native Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using React Native.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published React Native apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- Strong communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & deploy.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ Years should be required in iOS development.
- Should be well aware about iPhone/iPad application development
- Should be well versed with Core data concepts
- Should be well versed with Swift-UI
- Should be well versed with Network load optimisations & other core networking concepts
- Must be very good with designing pixel perfect UI
- Good to have Core Audio, Graphics & video frameworks.
- Good knowledge of app deployment process & good to have knowledge on build automation.
- Should have decent communication skills to be able to interact with Clients.
We're looking for a role of full time fluter developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter animations.
- Should have experience working with Flutter state management approaches like BlOC, GetX, Provider etc.,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful Apis and JSON
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must have built at least two Android andor iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 2 Android and/ or iOS applications using Flutter
- Must have published 2 or more applications in the Google Play, App Store, or Github
- Proven ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Proven experience in both mobile and software development, third-party libraries, and APIs
- Knowledge of translating UI/ UX designs into code, Location services, Maps, and other common iOS/ Android libraries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.