Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Create: Scapic's drag-and-drop editor makes it trivially simple to build immersive experiences from scratch in minutes. We call these experiences as Scapes
Share: Scapic is entirely built on the cloud. You can simply preview and share your Scapes as a URL. You can view a Scape right from your web browser and allow others to instantly jump into your experiences
Explore: Learn, suspend, tread, be. Be immersed in spheres of visuals. Move through content that surrounds you in the real world, or move through completely new virtual worlds
This means you can design an Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR) in the same amount of time it takes to make a presentation in Powerpoint or pen a blog. People can now create experiences in hours – not days, weeks or months.
We believe in the Open Internet, and envision a future where the web is an immersive one
1) Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
2) Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
3) Deliver plagiarism-free content
4) Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Our company is looking for a content writer to join our Marketing team. The content writer should be able to write independently to create content for blogs, articles, emails, social media, and the company website.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of SEO writing, and social media marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PAID FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS IS A MUST.
- Manage Facebook ADS for the company as well as clients.
- Get the best ROI and ROAS.
- Run ADS Campaigns
- Execute Google Analytics & Google Tag Managers
- Have Good command of Social Media Management
- Have Good SEO Knowledge - Onpage and Off-page
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Proven Results on Facebook ADS
- Professional in Facebook ADS
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule till COVID ends.
We are seeking a talented freelancer Content Writer for a Corporate brand to join our team and create compelling leadership articles from an HR perspective. As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality thought leadership articles on various HR-related topics and other interesting seasonal topics and leadership articles for senior management LinkedIn profiles. Articles will be made for Linkedin and posted from Senior management profiles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing strategic social marketing plans, that maximise the potential of each social channel
- Managing social media content calendar for clients
- Supervising the creation of written and visual content across several social media platforms
- Increasing social media engagement across platforms
- Building and moderating social media communities by responding to comments and keeping members engaged
- Monitoring brand performance across channels
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and competitor performance
- Understanding of/proven expertise in social media marketing and social media platforms
- Strategic thinking for developing effective marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to study and interpret marketing analytics
- Great organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple social media platforms concurrently
- Good leadership skills to organize teams
- Excellent communication skills for reporting results
- Adept at community building and keeping calm under high-pressure online interactions
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
We are looking for a copywriter with an experience of 2 years who could take care of different marketing content throughout its journey until it gets published. It means you would not just write content but use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines, and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
We are looking for a writer who loves reading and for whom writing is second nature. If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, we would love to talk to you.
Our target audience comprises businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language yet make it engaging.
1. This is an in-office role
2. You must complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
3. When we say 2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
4. You would be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch.
5. We expect you to be self-driven. You would get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
· Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
· Write about our products and software in an engaging way
· Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
· Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
· Work closely with marketing team members
· Optimize content using SEO best practices
· Write blog articles based on SEO guidelines and keywords which you would be provided with
· Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research on relevant topics
· Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
· Must be a regular reader
· Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
1.Content creation for Social Media Marketing.
2. Video planning and editing, keeping in mind high engagement.
3. Ideation and creation of reels for Instagram handle of the company.
4. Designing and presentation of new social media campaign ideas.
5. Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, reel audios and ideas. Rebuild them and use for our business.
6. Development of relevant and original content, refer to Instagram pages of competitors and similar businesses.
7. Creation of pictures for reel covers, working on creating stories, going live and so on.
8. The reels need to have these elements- entertaining and informative.
To build brand’s advocacy on social media with creative conceptualization and execution of
Apply if you have
▪ Social media custodian with extensive experience in adapting the brand brief into
shareable social content
▪ Experience in unique social media content creation, implementation, and optimization
▪ Ability to work with cross functional teams for end-to-end solutions.
▪ Excellent creative thinking and communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ High proficiency in using social media tools like buffer/ sprout social etc