Dare2Compete is looking for MEAN, MERN, and LAMP Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- AngularJS 10
- PHP Laravel
- Mongo DB
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Linux OS
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- And many more…
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience to a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
About Unstop (formerly Dare2Compete)
Unstop, derived from our belief - #BeUnstoppable, is a community engagement and hiring platform.
Unstop enables companies to discover, engage, assess, and hire the right talent #BeyondBoundaries through gamified engagements - hackathons, coding challenges, business case competitions, simulation games, quizzes, hiring challenges, etc. This is in addition to the traditional method of custom job listings to take applications, do tech & non-tech skill based MCQ and coding assessments, and take interviews.
Unstop connects unstoppable talent with the world of opportunities to let them #GoBeyondResume. It enables students and early professionals across domains and irrespective of their background to learn, practice, and participate in gamified engagements like hackathons, quizzes, case competitions, simulations, etc. organized by companies and institutes for their recruitment, employer branding, or general engagement needs.
In this process, they get rewarded, recognized, gain resume points, and eventually get hired by their dream companies.
In true sense, Unstop is democratizing engagements and hiring.
Unstop has 4.3 Mn+ active users who constantly participate in competitions and engagements.
Unstop help companies:
- Engage & Hire with their target audience irrespective of the domain
- Source & attract the right talent for different roles from our 4.2+ million users.
- Do accurate assessments - Coding, Technical, Management, etc.
- Interview less and hire more - Our clients reduce their interviews to offer ratios by at least 70%.
- Leverage Nex-gen proctoring to eliminate fake profiles and people.
- Get leading indicators for offering dropouts to plan better.
- Remotely manage the virtual hiring platform.
To put it straight, Unstop is the one-stop solution for companies to simplify the entire HR lifecycle - pre-hiring (employer branding), hiring (assessments & interviews), and post-hiring (engagements & leading indicators for offer dropouts) with everything neatly bundled under a single roof.
Here’s to building synergy between an ecosystem of students, recruiters, and educators - in an engaging manner!
About the role
Looking for full stack developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Node.js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application
- REST APIs - Understanding REST philosophy. Writing secure, reusable, testable, and efficient APIs.
- Database - Designing collection schemas, and writing efficient queries
- Frontend - Developing user-facing features and integration with REST APIs
- UI/UX - Being consistent with the design principles and reusing components wherever possible
- Communication - With other team members, product team, and support team
- Good hands-on experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience of working with production-grade applications which a decent usage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Expertise with MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Full Job Description
Job Role: Senior PHP Developer ( 5-12 yrs)
Position: Full time
Salary: Good hike on current CTC
Qualifications:- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
Web Development (Back-end): LAMP – PHP / MySQL
Frameworks: CodeIgniter /Laravel
Operating System: Ubuntu, Linux
- As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic
- You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front- end developers requirements
- Must have knowledge on REST API Responsibilities
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database
- Experience of working on complicated websites across various platforms
- Experience with the design, development, and integration with Restful API services.
- Basic understanding of Unix command line
- Experience developing and managing teams supporting large-scale, high traffic web sites.
- Experience with code repositories (Git)
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) Continuous Deployment (CD)
Candidate Preferred Qualities
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Jira experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize work and manage multiple demands
Title : Java Fullstack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Vizag, Bangalore, Pune (100% Remote)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java development.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs.
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems.
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions,
- issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team.
- Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- Minimum 4 Years of experience as Java Development
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Micro services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Rest API
- Must have the ability to learn the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex software applications.
- Communicates well with working teams. Motivated and willing to take initiative. Capable of working well in a team and collaborative environment.
- Adaptable to change.
Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
We’re looking to add a Software Engineer II to an already awesome engineering team for Community. You will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple SaaS applications in the social media space. You will work in small, cross-functional teams and love delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy as often as we can and would love you to deploy to production beginning day one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ?
- Develop high-quality code to implement features that help analytics
- Write unit tests for all new code
- Improve code quality by applying solid design principles
- Perform code reviews
- Exhibit end-to-end ownership of a feature/task/bug
- Work closely with Engineering Manager and Lead Engineer to suggest and implement architectural / design changes
- Work closely with Product manager, Product Design team to ideate and build feature enhancements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced in building enterprise grade products for minimum of 2 years, that are highly scalable
- Familiarity with Rest API frameworks and patterns
- Well versed with one or more of these technologies:
- Frontend: Frameworks - ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Apollo
- CSS, TypeScript, Bootstrap, ESLint
- Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest
- Programming Languages: Java
- Backend: DropWizard, Spring Boot etc
- Storage: MySQL
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
WHAT WOULD ADD VALUE ?
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Familiarity with Build Systems like Jenkins, AWS Services (EC2, CloudFormation)
- An engineer who writes testable and modular code
- Someone who understands git, pull requests and good software development practices
- Basic understanding of social media domain
- Programming is not just about writing code, it is about solving user’s problems
- Engineering is about creating meaningful user experience
- Autonomy is awesome and technology will shape the future
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Well stocked Pantry
- Commute and leave allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practises
2. Completely responsibile for architecture, wireframe, frameworks, coding, UI/UX, Database, Security, privacy etc.
3. Developing Android and Web Applications.
4. Responsible for cost optimzation and scalability of the product.
5. Preparing and presenting reports related to product development
.NET with Angular 4,5,6 and Entity Framework
Strong in C# coding
Experience in WebAPIs
Securing WebAPIS ( Security Protocols for WebAPIs)
DB knowledge ( SQL or MYSQL )
Good communications – Must
Band – C1 (6 to 8 years)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish. Think features to improve our collaborative student learning platforms, such as new collaborative learning activities for teaching coding and other subjects.
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You'll build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind — such as, a tool to sync updates between Zoho, slack etc.
This might be for you if...
- You have knowledge of ReactJS and any backend technology along with that
- You have been professionally coding for at least 3 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
Object Oriented Concepts & Design skills
Programming Fundamentals (Java / JEE / Spring) and Debugging Skills
Experience with Presentation Layer technology stack Angular 7 and above, HTML5, CSS3 and above, RxJS & PrimeNG
Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven/Gradle, Sonarcube, Artifactory, Jira
Ability to design and Perform design / code reviews
Experience with Unit / Integration Testing (Karma & Mockito).
Experience with Java / J2EE / Spring frameworks , Data Layer (JPA / Hibernate)
Design Skills - Application of Design Patterns / UML
Understanding of complete SDLC - Traditional Waterfall / Agile Programming
Experience in developing SOAP & RESTful services
Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality
Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members
Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers and mobile developer.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems (MySQL, SQL), NOSQL (i.e. Mongo dB)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel)