We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.
What you need to have:
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Post –ASP.Net Developer
Experience –min 2yrs -not more than 3 yrs
Location - Pune
Kindly revert your updated CV along with details of Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.
Why join TVS Next
We help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on constant look out for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
What is expected from this role
We are looking for a Fullstack Python Architect responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you’ll do
Things you’ll need
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
• Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
• A good handle on both client and server architecture
• Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
• Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
• A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
• BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 4 to 10 years overall experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
• Proven working experience in server-side
• Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
• Awareness of client-side technologies like
• Knowledge of algorithm and database queries
• Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Snapwiz was founded in 2010 by entrepreneurs who wanted to improve education and accelerate learning using technology and data analytics. Today Snapwiz platforms create personalized learning paths and build mastery of key skills and concepts. From kindergarten to college and beyond, our products help engage students and empower educators.
Snapwiz offers three platforms for different markets:
-Edulastic: personalized formative assessments for K-12 students, teachers, and school districts.
- Learning Spaces: digital courseware platform for higher education publishers including interactive textbooks, course communication, and adaptive practice and assessments.
- Glider: assessment and career development app that effectively matches technical professionals with jobs based on skills and competency.
More than 400,000 educators and 10 million students use our education platforms, and Glider helps top companies like Facebook, AT&T and Nutanix recruit and hire proven technical talent