About The Fashion Enterprise
- A hands-on full-stack engineer to join the core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology
- Leverage the DevOps team to ensure the product can be built, deployed, and tested across all of the release cycles from dev to production
- Strong grasp of modern security principles and how to apply them to applications
- Work with stakeholders (product owners, project managers, and scrum masters) to define and clarify requirements.
- Hands-on development with both front-end, middle-tier, and back-end programming
- Adhere to agile development methodologies
MERN Stack Developer will work closely with the cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems.
· Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
· Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
· Should have experience in MongoDB, My SQL, GraphQL, and any graph Database
· Experience working with REST APIs, and Sockets.
· Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
· Good Knowledge of AWS - Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
· Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
· Good to have Agile/JIRA/ Continuous Deployment experience.
· Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
· Should have completed B. Tech in IT / CS.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Good communication and language skills.
· Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP.
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Apart from a fixed salary, every month, you will receive gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Employee professional development - Each employee has 5% of their monthly remuneration, annually to spend on educational activities or material
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Senior Full-Stack Software Developer | Startup Enthusiast | Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. | Indore
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
Ability to work within a team and work independently
Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
Strong written and verbal communications skills
TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
Mirabel Technologies is the world's leader in media management software for the publishing industry with over 15,000 websites, magazines, and newspapers in 20 different countries who use Mirabel Products. This dynamic technology company is based in the booming seaside city of Fort Lauderdale, two blocks from beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and is known for its creative entrepreneurial environment and high employee retention levels. Mirabel recently launched Mirabel's Marketing Manager, a cutting-edge marketing technology startup product that focuses on email marketing, lead identification, customer relationship management, prospecting and data appending tools. The company is looking for dynamic employees who want to join a growing company in an exciting industry.
Symbl is hiring a Software Architect who is passionate about leading cross-functional R&D teams. This role will serve as the Architect across the global organization driving product architecture, reducing information silos across the org to improve decision making, and coordinating with other engineering teams to ensure seamless integration with other Symbl services.
*Symbl is seeking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional dev team, you are fit for the role if *
- You have a track record of designing and building large-scale, cloud-based, highly available software platforms.
- You have 8+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years in an architect role.
- You have experience working on customer-facing machine learning implementations (predictions, recommendations, anomaly detection)
- You are an API first developer who understands the power of platforms.
- You are passionate about enabling other developers through your leadership and driving teams to efficient decisions.
- You have the ability to balance long-term objectives with urgent short-term needs
- You can successfully lead teams through very challenging engineering problems.
- You are domain Expertise in one or more of: Data pipelines and workflow, telephony systems, real time audio and video streaming machine learning.
- You have bachelor's degree in a computer science-related field is a minimum requirement
- You’ll bring your deep experience with distributed systems and platform engineering principles to the table.
- You are passionate about operational excellence and know-how to build software that delivers it.
- You understand end-user use cases and are driven to design optimal software that meets business needs.
Your day would look like:
- Work with your team providing engineering leadership and ensuring your resources are solving the most critical engineering problems while ensuring your products are scalable, performant, and highly available.
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of services, and you support your team as they push production code that impacts hundreds of Symbl customers.
- Spent time with engineering managers and developers to create and deliver critical new products and/or features that empower them to introduce change with quality and speed.
- Made sure to connect with your team, both local and remote, to ensure they are delivering on engineering and operational excellence.
*Job Location : Anywhere – Currently WFH due to COVID
Compensation, Perks, and Differentiators:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexi working
- Continuing education
- Equity and performance-based pay options
- Rewards & Recognition
- As our company evolves, so do our benefits. We’re actively innovating how we support our employees.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 2 x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes & interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks & goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features & security patches.
- Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong communication, collaboration, and analytical solving skills.
- Experience with Theme Integration, Customization, Third Party API Integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and My SQL database administration.
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Hands-on experience on customization of Magento Themes, Magento Modules Development, Extension Development
- Experience in customizing Magento s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Design and Develop scalable high performance server applications
- Contribute towards scalable Design / Architecture for various modules / complete application
- Deliver high quality, robust, bug free code
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – CEO
- Team – To be built
This is what you will do
- Interface with the QA teams to ensure that the product meets desired quality standards
- Strong individual contributor who can develops excellent application without much supervision
- Excellent team player who can collaborate with other engineers to ship quality product in timely manner
- Assist Engineers in estimating effort, assigning tasks to engineers and tracking deliverables
- Research on new technologies, libraries and frameworks as per project needs
- Help maintain code quality, follow coding standards and guidelines
- Communicate on assignment progress / completion on a frequent basis
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate Degree holder / MCA
- 4 – 7 Years of software development experience using Java/J2EE
- Have very good hands on experience of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and related JEE technologies
- Have good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Good in programming fundamentals
- Basic understanding of RDBMS concepts, preferably using MySQL
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and multi-threading
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML and socket programming is plus
- Have very strong problem-solving skills
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy
We have a great work culture and offer amazing technical and architectural challenges.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to work on the innovative Product.