In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for building APIs, coding, documenting and maintaining scalable web/mobile applications in a fast-paced environment
- Be involved in conceptualization of IOT product features & AI Model Integrations, designing, development and debugging in the real-time environment
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver products in an agile environment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of Data Structures &Algorithms with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in programming languages: nodejs, python, java, Angular/React JS,
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases and Cache like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis etc
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs, microservices & system design architecture
- Good in Building UI/UX of web application and integration of backend and frontend
- Capable of hosting AI model on AWS cloud by developing APIs
- Ability to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience in managing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve the quality and availability of products & services.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and cloud deployments - AWS SQS, Lambda, EC2, S 3, Azure, other cloud technologies
About Abhidip swastik Private Ltd
Position: SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Should maintain Apache web server (LAMP & WHM/CPanel).
- Create and Maintain PHP, Laravel Based web application / HTML, CSS & JS wireframes / mockups, websites , web assets , Landing pages.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness on web sites and web applications.
- Create and Maintain WordPress Websites, Plug-Ins and Themes using the latest development and deployment methodologies.
- Create and Maintain high-performance websites with SEO and SEM integrations and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance / Adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, images, design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Strong understanding of Apache Server with LAMP & WHM/CPanel.
- Strong understanding of php & Laravel based app development life-cycle and best practices and CMS management.
- Must have experience in building and managing websites for large consulting firms or large publishing house or large content marketing company
- Must have experience in developing responsive , multi platform , cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design
- Must have Basic knowledge in SEO / SEM
- Must have experience in building new themes and plugins on WordPress CMS and integration with external systems using RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency in ReactJS with Redux or Angular will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Multi-threading, Design patterns, and other computer science concepts.
- Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full-stack
- A proven technical leader within an Agile development environment
- Experience in delivering full-stack solutions across multiple technologies.
- Able to showcase work involving low latency concurrent and distributed systems/applications.
- Able to multi-task and work in a cross-cultural geographically distributed environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, and hands-on with multiple upcoming technologies.
- Managing our Engineering team - coach them, advocate for them, and productive.
- Providing technical leadership and being accountable for the technical decisions made by your team, with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Manager to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team, towards delivering impactful work and a successful outcome.
Profile: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Must have: -
- Total experience of 4-6 years while the relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Experience in building and using API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user-facing products with scale.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- DevOps experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Open-source contributions with a GitHub link is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
UX / UI Design
Reactor & Solids Processing
Sr. Developer (Detailed Design, Coding, Code Review, Unit Testing)
- Extensive experience as a Developer in Agile projects, developing Java, J2EE applications
- In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack( Database, Messaging, UI
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate and Spring MVC
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Database PL-SQL, Performance tuning
- Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience with Micro Service Architecture / Dev Op
- Experience with Angular (Angular 4.0 and higher)
- Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
- Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The Candidate should have knowledge and experience with specified technologies:
- Great at building server-side code in NodeJs & ExpressJs
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in building and consuming REST API
- Authentication and authorisation using JWT tokens
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- DevOps knowledge especially in AWS EC2 and S3
- Knowledge of headless Chrome, Puppeteer will be huge plus
- Experience in HTML, CSS
- Understanding of React will be a bonus