About BizKonnect Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Company profile- www.bikonnect.com
BizKonnect is an enterprise grade global actionable sales intelligence platform. The assisted service model makes it a virtual sales assistant for sales executives. The founders have deep experience in sales and marketing automation, data aggregation and analytics and have supported multiple global sales teams resulting in consistent sales closures. The platform and the service based approach is the result of their deep experience working closely with the seasoned sales executives globally.
BizKonnect team works closely with the sales individuals and teams, leverages our global cloud based platform to generate, qualify and act on your sales leads and track them till closure. If you want to make your sales team's efforts more effective and the traditional approach of supporting them with cold calling has not yielded desired results, you may want to try our innovative cloud based sales support platform and virtual sales assistants. The platform based service approach is based on the latest and innovative techniques and technologies making it very effective. Our business model is also result oriented and our incentives are directly tied to your business growth and sales closures.
Job Description :
• The Primary Task Of A BPO Executive Is To Handle Calls From Customers Or Clients And Provide Them With A Solution To Their Queries • She Must Show The Willingness To Learn New Things Every Time And Then • Giving A Resolution To The Customers Or Clients Should Be The Whole And Sole Responsibility.
Note : Night Shift
Time : 6:30PM - 4:30AM
Fluent english is must
Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues within agreed time limits
* Research and identify solutions to software issues
* Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
* Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
* Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure all issues are properly logged
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
* Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
* Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
* Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments and Linux
* RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
* MongoDB and Oracle,
* Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
* AWS (Covers S3)
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
*Ability to Diagnose issues and provide proper feedback to relevant tea
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Startup experience is a plus
Designation- Customer Service Representative
Job Location- Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified,
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, and numerical and analytical ability.
English & Hindi mandatory, Kannada/Tamil/preferred
6 days a week and the week-off will be on weekdays.
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calling for customer service.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Conduct follow-ups to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer accounts.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Remunerations- Fixed CTC (20k to 27k for 0-4 yrs of exp. respectively ) + 30% incentive
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
- Responsible for driving customer excellence & bringing the customer perspective to all business decisions
- Work with cross-functional teams (business, product, design, content, marketing etc.) and wear the hat of the customer to constructively challenge the teams and to develop a customer-first mindset and implement customer focused strategies
- Own and drive the overall NPS metric for Zolve
- Consistently scan the market for best practices, best in class journeys, best in class customer delighter elements etc. and own market intelligence from a customer experience perspective
- Understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and customer personas, through interviews, surveys, and sales data
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target customer personas.
- Serve as a customer evangelist within the organization
- 1. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 2. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 3. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 4-6 years of B2C product experience
- Preferably has worked or studied in the US
- A creative and quantitative thinker
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, and taking ownership of key metrics
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Be part of the customer success team and own a process in user onboarding journey
Own the Revenue Operations end-to-end for our Customers; helping out Customers from post-sales to program onboarding.
Ensure good customer experience and execute a feedback loop to improve the related processes
Understand Crio’s product offerings and customer acquisition process
Organize and manage work and report progress with CRM/Spreadsheets
Good communication skills in English and Hindi (optional)
1+ years exp of customer handling roles preferred
Motivation and drive to learn and grow in career
Problem solving skills to handle work scenarios, take decisions and manage the work in a time effective manner
- Job title: Academic counsellor
Salary package: upto 2.4LPA + incentives
Job location: Banaswadi, Bengaluru
Connecting with students, understanding their education background & aspirations,
accordingly suggesting training & placements programs to the students.
- Minimum 1 year experienxce required
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals