- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Schedule potential Client meetings
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyse lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.
About travel d'globe
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Lead Generation Executive you will be reaching out to developers, to make the first contact. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. You will also be working with the Publishing Executives closely.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Generate leads via direct prospect engagement and build a pipeline with good qualified leads. Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market Research
- Run, track & monitor your Lead Generation Campaigns in order to bring qualified leads
- Meet and exceed the quarterly targets set by you manager
- Organise and Manage the CRM
- Collaborate with Publishing and Partnerships team to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Detailed Sales Report and Market Analysis
- Respond to RFI requests(inbound game submissions) and timely follow up with contacts
- Build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your clients(game developers)
- Manage, Monitor and Lead the Jr. Lead Generation Executives
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in Lead Generation and Outreach/Sales.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM is a +
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use FITPASS to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across the allotted city
What you need to have:
- MBA preferred
- You possess a degree in economics or physics and have at least 1-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Ms excel
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- Identifying New product/ Processes that could lead to enhancing company value proposition to different segments and thus increase MS, Price premium.
- Capturing (NPD) New Product Development ideas from:
- Customer Insights
- R&D development projects
- Competition Bench marking
- Managing & Anchoring the NPD funnel, shepherd the commercialization process.
- Launching new products & strengthening the existing brands.
- Preparing & implementing promotional strategies that should be creative.
- Designing Promotional / communication strategies for the various brands of the organization.
- Ensuring Monthly / Quarterly brand review & monitoring.
- Co-ordinating with all support function for effective implementation of marketing strategy.
What you need to have:
- Exceptional in launching new products and strengthening existing brands.
- Well organized with a track record that demonstrates self motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Strong articulation skills and ability to stand ground on his / her recommendation
- Ensures alignment of all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems and process orientation
- Passionate and deep knowledge of Paper/ Board industry and evolving consumer need
- Preferred People from R & D and NPD from board and packaging section of paper Industry
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- B2C( International IT Sales )
- Knowledge of products and technologies and market conditions.
- Excellent communications
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
Vedantu is India's first and leading Live Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's
best curated teachers. It has 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across
1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years
of teaching experience and having taught over 10,000 students.
Vedantu is funded by some of best venture capital firms in the world viz. Tiger Global, West bridge Capital, Accel Partners,
Omidyar Network India and TAL education group-China.
Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE learning between a teacher and a student. On Vedantu, a teacher is able to
give personalized teaching using two way audio, video and white boarding tools where both teacher and student are able to
see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu currently caters to 6th
grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations and co-curricular courses as well.
How does LIVE teaching work on Vedantu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0ZxwEmpPQ
Responsibilities - What to expect from the role?
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS,
● Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
● Monitoring self performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average
revenue per sale, etc
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you?
● Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
● Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
● Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth
● Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product
● Minimum one-year experience in sales
Post Graduation,candidates with MBA will be preferred
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and exisitng customers.
Your role will include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new services to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Using effective communication skills to build and develop relaionships in the industry
We are looking for a candidate who is confident, polite and willing to work hard to build their own careers within the organisation while developing the company's customer base. The management will be supportive towards new ideas and provide assistance with the existing ones.