Seeking individuals with demonstrated experience in Back-End Web Development
responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your
primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the
central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements of our AI SaaS
application modules and solve revenue-growth problems, at the intersection of demand and
supply, which are faced by the Fortune 1000 CPG/FMCG companies.
Frontend Engineer - (6-10 years’ experience)
If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Proficient in Typescript, HTML, CSS3 usage in building large scale applications
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Build pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Drive independently a project from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, perform code reviews etc.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features
- Provide support for production deployments
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Experience handling distributed vendor resources
Ø Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Ø Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Ø Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Ø Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Ø Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Ø Experience with popular React.js workflows
Ø Experience with data structure libraries
Ø Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Ø Successfully integrate and secure Restful API
Ø Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Ø Experience with Agile methodology, CI/CD and DevOps Pipelines (Azure Pipelines)
Ø Bootstrap experience requirement - increasingly likely that will play a larger role going forward
Ø Experience with common front-end development tools
Ø Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Ø A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Ø Experience with source control systems - ideally Azure Dev/Ops
- Management Consulting
About Briq With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success. Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us https://br.iq/about/us
• Develop applications and features
• Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
• Be an independent contributor with high throughput
• Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
• Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
• Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
• Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features
• As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
• Working experience in Vue.js 3 years
• Working experience in ReactJs 5+ years
• Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product - Experience in building microfrontends / platforms is desirable
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
• Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
• Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
• Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
• Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes
• Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
• Market competitive pay
• Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance
• Flexible work hours
• Remote work
• Transparent culture and process with open access to management
Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Angular/Web development experience
- Have exposure to backend languages and frameworks - PHP, MySQL, REST APIs
- Exposure to RxJS and Redux is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Education: BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e. g., Immutable.js ).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build responsive web-pages
- Possess good knowledge in front-end performance tuning.
- Understands how to use the page speed tool and tackle on issue based on its suggestions.
- Consume REST API's provided by the backend team
We (the LearnApp engineers) are a bunch of nerds who directly impact the daily lives of thousands of learners across the globe. As software engineer, we are the architect, designer, coder and maintainer of our projects. In other words, we are the owner of the product lifecycle. We don't just write code but actually we work closely with the product team to make vision become reality.
- Analyze functional requirements and creation of software design
- Develop responsive and sleek web applications
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a product oriented company
- Experience in building responsive and fast user interfaces using modern web technologies
- Experience in building SPA and PWA
- Experience building modern and good looking UI using latest CSS and SCSS
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Object-oriented, database design