About CloudPanel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Baner
Experience- 1 To 7 Years
Notice Period - 30 days or less
- Design and Architect functional prototypes and production-ready systems.
- Refactor, Document & Improve codebase.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, performance-tune, and optimise a module of code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Peer code review.
- Communicate technical concepts with tradeoffs, risks, and benefits.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- 3 - 5 years of experience in React JS.
- Thorough understanding of Data Structures, React.js and its core principles
- Good knowledge of REST API's and experience in consuming/building them.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience using Git
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy
to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills and Experience:
● 2-3 years Experienced
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) -
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
Edvak is committed to delivering customized enterprise solutions that allow businesses to benefit from the use of advanced technologies to meet their organization’s objectives. We firmly believe that Artificial Intelligence can provide great productivity gains to any business. We support our clients by solving their business problems and increasing their operational efficiency by integrating and leveraging AI technological solutions.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Hands-on experience in Angular 4+ version
- Ensuring high performance & adaptability on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, custom, and testable modules, directives, pipes, and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Exp on angular material themes and best scss practices
- Extensive Typescript knowledge to create angular applications
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to implementing custom HTTP interceptor.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Hiring #reactjsdeveloper Aggressively, people who can join us immediately!!
Company: Smart Software Solutions
Experience: 3+years in React Native/ React JS
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science
Location: Nagpur only
React Native, Redux Toolkit, React-Navigation Fire-Base, Axios, Material UI and some UI Libraries
React JS, Redux, Material UI, StoryBook, Axios, Webhook etc.
Testing Frameworks:- Unit test, enzyme, jest
ORM Frameworks:- Entity Framework
Databases:- Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB
Experience with user-interface design
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Interested candidates provide details below:-
4+ years of experience building Front end web applications
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Delivery of technical solutions with clean, well-tested code
- Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborating with other developers
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrable experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 as part of theming real-world projects
- Understanding of pre-processed CSS platforms such as Sass or Less.
- Proficiency in UI Prototyping Tools like Invision, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design etc.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and experience with Git or other source control systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture
- Strong ability to debug code
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 3 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
Position: Technical Lead - Frontend
Who we are
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), customer journey optimization, and identity technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing.
Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies by Forrester Research, Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Our portfolio of global clients includes the likes of Marriott, Mazda, Unilever, Nestle, IBM, Vodafone, and Heineken.
POWERFUL DYNAMIC CREATIVE PERSONALIZATION PLATFORM
Jivox has offices in San Mateo, Bangalore, New York, London, and Singapore.
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Work closely with Product Managers, Customers to align technology choices with business requirements
- Design and build rich interactive application to be used by leading media companies
- Optimize our algorithms and API so that the we will be able to return information fast (and we mean really fast...and for a large numbers of users)
- Build eye catching tools that will provide useful content and consumer delight
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Evangelist for high quality products and driver of best practices towards the same
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 7+ years of Frontend Development experience
- Expert in React or similar frameworks
- Expert in translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Proven experience in building high performance web application
- Prior experience working with test-driven development and continuous integration
- Prior experience working with microservices
- Prior experience in an Agile environment on a Scrum team
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- Interest and ability to influence all areas of software development from software best practices, CI, CD, Sustainability, documentation etc
- Eagerness to mentor the team and be a go-to technology leader
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
Experience in implementing UI using DHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. Ability to interact with APIs based on HTTP and REST architecture and handle dynamic data on frontend. Experience in writing unit test cases for UI components. Knowledge about securing application and vulnerabilities such as XSS & CSRF.Ability to work with remote teams with good communication and personal skills. Should have worked in Scrum & Agile methodologies.