Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
As a react developer, your role will be to develop the frontend side of the Moodcafe platform
● Design and add new features from scratch to the existing app
● Cross-platform development using react native (Android, IOS, web, tablets)
● Worked on at least 2 projects in React.js/native
● Experience of coding in MVC workflow.
● Collective college plus work experience in react.js of more than 1 year
● Experience in HTML CSS
● Good sense of UI and frontend design
● Knowledge of Github, Docker
● Knowledge of node.js is a plus point
Moodcafe, CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad (New Campus), Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380015 Application Link moodcafe.in/jobsapply
Note: The candidate should be able to join by September 2019.
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
Job Location : Pune
More about them
- Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing).
- Helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process.
- Leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities.
- Growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
Design and Build
Designing and developing user interface components and implementing
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are
robust, easy to maintain and scalable.SDE 3 - Frontend Developer 2
Maintain a very high standard of UI Structuring, layout and ensuring a
delightful visual experience for users.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving,sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
Collaborate and Lead Collaborating within your product streams and team to bring best practices and leverage world class tech stack.
Measurable outcome You will need to set quantifiable objectives that encapsulate quality attributes of a system. The fitness of the application is measured against set marks.
4+ years of experience, working with frontend technologies.
(mandatory), ES6/ES7, Webpack, Gulp.
Strong knowledge of HTML+HTML5, JS, CSS+CSS3
Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
UI Performance - should have hands-on experience in optimizing page load,
Proficient with creating UI components, interaction patterns, task flows,
converting a design to web pages
Keeps an eye on new front-end ecosystem changes
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing Web page layouts including text size and colors.
- Skills in Photoshop and other web graphic skills
- Handing the completed website over to the client.
- Researching current design trends.
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Knowledge in frontend scripts and coding
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it. We are looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for building Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Integration of REST APIs, Firebase.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Experience- Minimum 2 years
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're a team of health care experts from doctors to dieticians to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few.
- 2-3 yrs of strong experience in building mobile web frontend for b2c products using React.
- Understanding of server side rendering, nextjs.
- Ability to build progressive web applications with optimized lighthouse score.
We at Wow Labz are always striving to look for exciting problems to solve. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small startup extend its reach, we build from our heart. We’re entrepreneurial and we love new ideas. Fun culture with a team that cares about your development and growth.
What are we looking for?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4 – 6 years of core experience in React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Redux middleware such as thunk, saga etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Position: Frontend Engineer / MEAN Stack Developer
Experience: 2.5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js
Strong Knowledge on User Interface and User Experience Design
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge other stacks like ReactJS, View.js
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
What are we looking for
- Developing, designing, building, or maintaining responsive websites
- Collaborating mindfully with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize feature release needs and develop lovable websites
- Unity testing website codes and maintaining web coding standards
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external web interfaces and address all browser and device types issues
- Thorough with website data backup procedure and practices
- Identifying feature problems shared by customer feedback and correcting them proactively
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Diploma in Web development or related field, or relevant experience
- Understanding of Solid principles and experience in programming web applications
- Proficient in My SQL
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
1- Must have experience in all kind of customization work in Magento
2- Must have experience in Magento 1 & Magento 2
3- Must have experience in PHP
4- Must have magento theme customization experience
5- Must have maganto extension integration experience
6- Must completed at least 10 project(around) in magento
7- Must work independently or with minimal supervision
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile
- Build reusable code and libraries for future
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best
- Collaborate with designers to implement and improve design
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and
- Stay up-to-date on emerging
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development
- Passion to build world class UI design
- Minimum one-year experience in developing js applications in team environment.
- Experience with state management frameworks like Redux
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, gulp, npm- scripts
- Any experience building, launching or supporting a SaaS product