• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
BrandzGarage is a young team of enthusiastic developers, designers and marketers putting all their skills and efforts in bringing the best for your brand. From website and mobile app development to branding and digital marketing, we cover all important aspects of your business. Visit www.brandzgarage.com for more info.
Overview of the Job:
We are looking for developers who are passionate about working in a highly entrepreneurial setup
developing products for enterprise clients and vendors in the Supply chain finance paradigm.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and build products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Overview of the Function:
The incumbent will work closely with the engineering leads and engineering managers along
with the product team on deploying and testing existing and potential products.
The Product and Engineering team conceptualizes designing, develop and customize
The incumbent will be working closely with the Engineering Lead.
Best things about the job:
• Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new
heights of business success.
• Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may
• Manage design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
• Prioritizing and articulate product and product features, and working cross-functionally with
engineers, product manager and Design Team to bring these products and features to reality
• Hands-on with design and challenges in interfaces
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect
attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Making things happen execute good ideas that come from team, and make sure that the
whole team is doing its best work.
• Comfortable in working for interface designing
• Expert Knowledge on Angluar Framework (8 and above)
• Hands On expertise on HTMS , CSS and JS.
We're looking for a senior engineer with extensive experience in ReactJS to architect and implement a relocation web application designed for enterprises. (This is primarily a frontend role with an option to learn backend in the future if it interests you!)
The key areas of focus will include:
● Develop and demonstrate a mastery in elements of frontend engineering capability, from the code to the platform
● Have experience with our core technologies, React JS, Redux, and HTML/CSS.
● Build complex stacks designed for quality, speed and scalability
● Improve robustness and reliability with unit tests
● Work with the project lead and designer to deliver the system as per the requirements
● Learn, teach, and improve the system together with the team
● Excellent communication skills.
● Full Stack development experience (ReactJS, Redux, HTML/CSS)
● HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
● Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g., HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
● Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
● Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
● Experience with unit testing with frameworks like Jest, Mocha, or Enzyme etc.
● 4+ years of relevant experience in the stack
● Experience in leading a team
● Ultra bonus points: Built and launched projects personally/or as your startup!
Description of work at Aerotime:
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 6+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Platform for creators to build communities and monetise them Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetisation. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetise their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetise it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetisation, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets. In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetise their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
What we're looking for
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a common goal of helping publishers succeed. We have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team
Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools. Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues Provide top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have:
3+ years of experience with React.
Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
Experience with NodeJS and Express JS will be a plus
Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
Good to have: Experience with Typescript.