- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP.
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Apart from a fixed salary, every month, you will receive gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Employee professional development - Each employee has 5% of their monthly remuneration, annually to spend on educational activities or material
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
1) Worked with or Knowledge of Core PHP 5.0 or above
Strong OOPS Concept
2) Strong MYSQL Database (Tables, Views, Store Procedures, Functions)
4) Cake PHP, Codeignitor, laravel will be added advantage.
5) Ready to learn and work with different technologies.
6) Ability to work individually as well as in team.
7) Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
8) Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
What will we be building together?
1K Kirana Bazaar (1K) is building Bharat's first hyperlocal offline-online distribution platform. Our aim is to provide the benefits of technology and scale to the underserved first time internet users of Bharat. We use the efficiencies of the existing kirana store network and empower them with a full technology stack to fulfill all needs of our consumers.
Over the next 2 years our goal is to transform the lives of millions of new age consumers of Bharat and at the same time make the lives of thousands of retailers more fulfilling! With our end to end integrated supply chain and technology stack, we are already disrupting the traditional supply chain and bringing in innovation and gamification to the traditional shopping and consumption process. The growth process will demand exploration of technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, IPFS, Distributed Computing, and IOT to name a few to fuel the idealistic model design for the making of an evolved #bharat. We visualise seamless access to every consumer or a mom & pop store in the deepest rooted corners of India.
What will you be driving with the team?
To build full-stack solutions for retail & supply chain from managing purchases to selling products to end consumers. You will work on solving some of the complex problems of the retail industry.
Your core responsibilities:
- Solve complex problems and follow good coding practices and complying with existing quality standards.
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Setup high-quality standards in production running code by performing diligent code reviews and rigorous unit test coverage.
- Brainstorm (sometimes, even prototype) features with the rest of the team based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- And of course, there's always bugs to fix, based on your personal experience or feedback from the team and the 1K community.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- 6 month+ experience in software development.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, data structures, and software design.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Whom you will be sharing your workday with?
We are a language-agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are at the forefront of disrupting the traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of the open-source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data-driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office every day.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
JAVA, JSP, jQuery, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, SOAP and REST Web Services, Microservices, knowledge of SQL query, build tool like Ant and Maven, very good analytical and logical skills.
Good to have: Redis and Memcached cache management, JBOSS 7 and above, API gateway, Apache, EJB
-Strong logic and analytical skills.
-Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Must understand the project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within a specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in the mobile application as per requirement.
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/