We are looking for a PHP Developer with knowledge of the laravel framework and a minimum of 2+ years of work experience in developing PHP-based applications for the specified designs and standards.
* Developing web solutions in PHP/Laravel on the LAMP stack
* Understanding the eCommerce domain and working in close proximity with the Business Owners to discuss requirements and quickly prototype business ideas into applications
* Make the best use of the ORM capability of Laravel and develop project solutions that are independent of the hosting environment and underlying database
* Integrations with 3rd party tools and services
* Troubleshooting and resolution of website performance issues
* Hands-on experience in Core PHP, Laravel, HTML, CSS
* Must be capable to handle projects alone.
* Should have handled projects in Agile methodology
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Our client delivers personalized luxury interior design to India’s discerning homeowners and corporates. Led by highly admired luxury brand builders, internationally trained designers, world-class technology professionals, and curated teams of turnkey project execution specialists. We seek perfection in design and are committed to bringing back trust and excitement in the design process.We are a lean team of high-performing go-getters, we take ownership in our roles and lead with knowledge. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to their conversations. Most importantly, we love solving problems. Each day is inspiring and we encourage you to apply for this role and experience it for yourself.
• Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile, and analyze bottlenecks
• Design performance gauging, building robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
• Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
• Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
• Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Write clean code to develop functional web applications
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Provide training and support to internal teams
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
What skills we are looking for?
•Good communication skill to communicate with stakeholders, project managers, quality assurance teams, Regularly and other developers regarding progress on the long-term technology roadmap
•Curious and progressive mind to Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
•Good technical knowledge to Produce quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
•Through analytical skills to Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• PHP Laravel Framework, PHP Design Patterns.
• Proficient in MySQL. MongoDB knowledge is plus
• APIs, REST API, API Security.
• Laravel Events, Queue, Observers
• Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms, and web design
• Experience writing highly secure web application
• Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
• Growth mindset, challenging status quo to find new solutions and out- of-the-box ideas
• Experience designing RESTful APIs, specifically for mobile apps
• Computer science degree or equivalent experience
• Experience leading a team is a bonus.
• 3+ Years of relevant experience.
as Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB. Candidates must have an understanding of Microservices and deploying of applications to cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or GCP using git, Docker and
CI/CD pipelines. Candidates must be open to learning new technologies and must be problem solvers.
The job being offered is with a leading Indian Bank as a Client-side deployment where the candidates would be working directly at the Client’s location, reporting directly to the Client’s team leads. The job entails working on exciting new projects at scale.
Greetings from CodersBrain!
Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
This is regarding the urgent opening for the'' ROR Developer role. We found your profile in the Cutshort database and it seems like a good fit for the organization. If you are interested, do revert back with your updated CV along with the details:
Permanent Payroll : CodersBrain
Location:- Mumbai/ Kolkata
Notice Period:- imm./15 daysJob Description
Scope of work This role is an exciting opportunity to build highly interactive
customer facing applications and products.
Candidate will help transform vast collections of data into
actionable insights with intuitive and easy to use interfaces and
Rail to build novel features and improvements to our current suite
This team is responsible for customer-facing applications that
deliver SEO data insights.
Through the applications customers are able to access insights,
workflows, and aggregations of information above and beyond
core data offerings
Build and maintain the core frontend application
Work collaboratively with the engineers on the Frontend team to
ensure quality and performance of the systems through code
reviews, documentation, analysis and employing engineering
best practices to ensure high-quality software
Contribute to org devops culture by maintaining our systems,
including creating documentation, run books, monitoring, alerting,
and integration tests, etc.
Participate in architecture design and development for new
features and capabilities, and for migration of legacy systems, to
meet business and customer needs.
Take turns in the on-call rotation, handling systems and
operations issues as they arise including responding to off-hours
Collaborate with other teams on dependent work and integrations
as well as be vigilant for activities happening outside the team
that would have an impact on the work your team is doing.
Work with Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new
features and capabilities
Use good security practices to protect code and systems
Pitch in where needed during major efforts or when critical issues
Give constructive, critical feedback to other team members
through pull requests, design reviews, and other methods
Seek out opportunities and work to grow skills and expertise.
C) Skills Required
Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills Terraform
Basic Unix/Linux administration
AWS Step Functions
AWS Lambda Functions
Experience working remotely with a distributed team
Great problem-solving skills
D) Other Information
Educational Qualifications Bachelor's degree/MCA
Experience 5– 8 years
Please confirm the mail with your updated CV if you are interested in this position and also please share the below-mentioned details :
Notice Period:Are you okay with 1 week Notice period if not then comfortable as freelancing work with us till joining:-
DOJ(If Offer in Hand from Other company):
offer in hand:
- Having 2-4 yrs of experience
- Html to wordPress integration
- Must have Core PHP Knowledge
- Develop and maintain code for various PHP applications.
- Create unique designs.
- Develop website using wordPress
- Create new wordPress theme using various plugins
- User interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Understanding of the WordPress development
- Create custom WordPress themes.
- Create custom WordPress Plugin and WooCommerce Add-Ons.
- Knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS, jQuery, CSS and HTML
- Good Knowledge of servers.
- Good written communication skills
- Good understanding of version control like git.
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg.
Good to Have
- Basic knowledge of WPRest API and WP-CLI.
- Basic knowledge of VIP Coding Standards.
- Basic knowledge of React.
- Advanced of working knowledge of Gutenberg like custom block creation.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗫
Cerclex is the one of leadinghttps://cerclex.com/"> waste management company in india which works as a digital technology platform for the waste management and recycling Industry with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets withhttps://cerclex.com/extended-producer-responsibility/"> Extended Producer responsibility and researchhttps://cerclex.com/blog/the-effects-of-solid-waste-on-environment/"> solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of java language and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best
- practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
Back-end Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Nodejs,React,JSON,PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
Strong knowledge of Core PHP and frameworks like CakePHP, and Laravel
Good Knowledge of MySQL and Mongo DB databases.
To deliver good quality code efficiently in allocated time for PHP projects involving the design, development, and deployment of Websites & Web Applications
To perform effective code reviews
To regularly write a unit test case.
Strong experience in Core PHP (PHP7) and OOPs Concepts
Hands-on experience in Version Controlling Using SVNandGit (optional
We are looking for passionate engineers and researchers that want to contribute in this exciting and fast moving field of Deep Learning and Research.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby and Rails code.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization and automation Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems
- Ensuring Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc)
What you need to have:
- Need immediate joiners
- B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent Good knowledge of ruby language
- Good knowledge of Rails Framework along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good knowledge of Mysql database Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, oops
- Good technical knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Excellent knowledge of scrapers/ web spiders Expert-level object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Liquid, Slim, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)