The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
Trentium Solution is looking for a passionate PHP Laravel developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. Join our team of highly talented individuals to create and work on that next big thing.
- Design and implement high performance server side application solutions for the targeted domain.
- Develop integrated solutions between the product server side components and customer systems.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from software definition, through design, development, test (Unit & Integration), release and maintenance.
- Developing JSON, REST and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Code review and code management on versioning control system.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaborate with different teams
- Mentor team members
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Must have previous experience in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MYSQL and AJAX
- Previously built applications/websites in MVC frameworks, especially CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of coding best practices, server deployment and troubleshooting
Job Type: Full-time
Laravel: 1 year (Required)
PHP: 1 year (Required)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
The candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience of taking a client's requirements and translating them into technical specifications. The candidate will have to have previous examples of how he/she has worked with internal customers and technical peers.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ experience within a web application development environment.
- Analytical Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of software extensions to vTiger CRM/Drupal/WordPress and any other PHP based application
- Development of integration between CRM and ERP systems provided by Target Integration and any other system using their APIs
- Development and maintenance of code in Gitlab (In-house git server)
- Managing tickets and updating them regularly in Redmine (Project and Ticket Management Platform)
- Providing solutions to the pre-sales team on new projects
- Supporting the existing development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Coming up with ideas to help grow the team
- Data Structure
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Concepts
- MVC – Pattern in Depth.
- Aware of Various other commonly used design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, etc.
- PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Webservices
- Object-Oriented PHP
- SQL In general, Procedure, triggers, functions, etc.
- Query Designing.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP.
- Version Control (specifical git) and bug tracking software knowledge are important.
- Linux system administration experience will be useful
- Experience of working on at least two of Joomla/Drupal/vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM is a must
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Experience in creating professional-looking web interfaces using CSS and HTML
- Understanding of business processes
- Ideally, they should have worked on CRM/ERP/Accounting applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Job Type: Full-time