- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About mart2globalcom pvt ltd
Experience in Spring Boot, Jenkins, Git, Hibernate, Kubernetes, and Docker
Experience in the development of scalable and extensible systems using Java
Proficiency in Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
Routines Sync & Async
Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
Excellent Communication Skills
Good understanding of Elastic Search, Redis
Experience working in the cloud environment, preferably AWS*.
Write unit tests and run automated tests through CI/CD
Ability to learn new and existing technologies
Experience in building cloud SaaS or PaaS solutions/products
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
- 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc)…
- Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
- Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
- Bonus points for any mobile development experience
- Used Agile methodology
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
Please find below updated JD for Java requirement.
-Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiment.
- -6+ years of Java advanced software development experience, with concurrent (multi-threaded) programming highly desirable.
- -Strong experience on Core Java 8, Java EE, Spring Boot, Maven and Docker including Multi-threading.
. -Strong problem solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- -Hands on experience with any SQL Database.
- -Ability to learn new technologies like ELK, stack, redis etc.
- -Must have expert level knowledge in Java, Springboot.
- -Must have knowledge or hands on experience in microservices, apache kafka and distributed caching.
. -Experience in distributed/scalable systems
- -Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- -Familiarity with standard development tools and processes: Git, Eclipse, JUnit test, debugging, profiling, etc.
. -Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps
. -Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent
support of large-scale data processing systems
. - Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment.
. - Good Problem solving skills
- - Good oral and written communication skills.
- - Strong debugging skills.
Neokred is a FinTech company based in Bangalore and an ISO 9001 | 27001 & 20000-1 and PCIDSS certified firm in Information and Data security. The company builds Consumer Tech for Financial Infrastructure stack to provide curated versions of embedded banking in the payment ecosystem. We've created a platform which enables Corporates, Banks, FinTech’s, Retail Companies, and Start-ups to launch their own banking services or financial products, such as issuance of co-branded cards, facilitating lending, and virtual bank accounts and KYC for their customers or employees with the help of low code plug and play technology stack.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for an analytical, result driven Senior Java Developer who will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build and analyse codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create more seamless experience for users.
Your KRAs will include the following:
- You will design, build, and own APIs and Services, which will be the core of the product.
- You will participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members.
- You will part of developing ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will have to take lead on projects, compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Proficient understanding of Java, Hibernate, Springboot.
- luency in JAVA, Operating System may be required and Experience on Database such as MySQL or Postgre SQL.
- Proficiency with Springboot, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles and REST Patterns.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement. • Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Primary responsibility will be to design and develop these types of applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
Design, implement and maintain applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Java
Proficient in Java and Springboot
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, and RESTful
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
Excellent written and verbal communication.
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
Object oriented design patterns
Maven build process and how Maven works
Working knowledge and good proficiency in Git , Git repo , git bash and git commands
Programming logic and reasoning
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best
technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while
continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products
spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and
Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to
MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
3+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale
distributed internet systems and products.
frameworks, MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github,
Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-
energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.