- 3-8+ years of experience programming in a backend language (Java / Python), with a good understanding of troubleshooting errors.
- 5+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka / 3+ years of experience in Confluent Kafka
- Cloud Kafka, Control Central, Rest Proxy, HA Proxy, Confluent Kafka Connect, Confluent Kafka Security features
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Strong experience in Java programming.
- Must have experience on MicroServices using Spring boots /Jersy /Swagger / any other Microservices technology stack
- Good experience in either Spring or Hibernate
- Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in back-end development in a fast-paced environment, working in Python & Django Framework
- Deep understanding of technologies used in web-deployed SaaS products, including Rest APIs
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks. Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Developing APIs and endpoints for deployments of our product
- Infrastructure Development such as building databases, creating and maintaining automated jobs
- Build out the back-end to deploy and scale our product
- Build POCs for client deployments
- Document your code, write test cases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Python (1+ years)
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Deep familiarity with UNIX, major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), DevOps
- Understanding of databases, and related tools, paradigms
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Location: Baner, Pune
- Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
- Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open-source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
- Work closely with Enterprise Clients and Map Requirements to Platform features
- BE/B.Tech or Similar (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
- 3-5 years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing scalable and high-performance services
- Proven working experience on Java / C++ / C# / Go.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in Web Services, JSON, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Maven, Spring.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GIT).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling, and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Client-facing Written and Speaking communication skills.
Leading and managing team of developers.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Overall 6-8 years of experience in multi-tiered application development and leadership
Strong Programming fundamentals. (Must have - Java)
Good Knowledge in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
Hands on experience on Spring technology including Springboot, SpringMVC, Spring Security and others.
Good understanding on experience on microservice development using Springboot REST web services using
Spring Rest or Jersey SQL NoSQL DB
Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Good communications skills fluent in English
Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines
Primary Skills (Good toHave)
Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Restful Web Services, Micro Services
Education: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, MCS, etc. in Computers
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us
developing software activities.
Python Developer responsibilities include back-end components to improve
responsiveness and overall performance.
Expecting 3 to 6 years of experience.
Write effective, scalable code
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
Improve functionality of existing systems
Implement security and data protection solutions
Assess and prioritize feature requests
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide
Work experience as a Python Developer
Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
Knowledge in Prosteg SQL
Sureify drives customer engagement between the customer and their insurance company by incorporating web & mobile apps, into the insurance product experience. Our product is controlled by our backend dashboard so insurers can get the latest IoT data streaming in. The SaaS platform is designed to ensure that insurers never miss opportunities to increase engagement with their existing customer base.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. On the backend, you will have the opportunity to help our product scale and be involved in the further architecture of the Sureify platform.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build scalable architecture to support millions of users
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with the UI/UX designers and product managers
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- 2+ years of experience with Full-Stack web development
- Proficient in PHP or Python or Golang.
- Experience in Golang is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
Software Development Engineer - Backend
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Develop, Code or modify, test, and
debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server
side logic Implementation of security and data protection.
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications:
• Experience in design and implementation of low-latency, high availability, high
performance applications capable of handling large scale distributed workloads
Expert in Java, with knowledge of Spring boot and Hibernate framework.
• Experience with Elasticsearch
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems,
servers, and environments.
• Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle.
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Understand lean approach with frequent releases and focussed on getting MVPs into
market as early as possible to increase feedback
• Passion for fast-paced and iterative software development
• Fast learner and open to working with new libraries/platforms
Nice to have:
• Experience developing in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud environments
• Solid understanding of Cloud PaaS / IaaS constructs and their APIs Understanding of
security products and secure coding techniques