- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter. We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
- Experience of more than 4 to 6 years in software development.
- Very Strong Experience in Core Java.
- Excellent Java Programming skills Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Strong in Problem solving, Analytical skill and logical thinking.
- Skill to be trained: java, spring, mango db, cassandra.
- Strong experience in Spring Boot, Restful API
- Looking for shorter notice period candidates only.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Required Skill Set: Microservices, Spring boot framework, Core, Lambdas, and Advanced Java.
1) 3-8 years of Java development experience.
2) 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework.
3) Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services.
4) Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns.
5) Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus.
6) Experience with test-driven software development.
7) Exposure to the telecom domain.
8) ETOM/ SID which makes the TM Forum framework.
9) Decent communication skills.
Location: Panchkula, Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Dehradun.
We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- You will design and develop large scale distributed services
- You will analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole.
- You will act as the primary owner of one or more components while driving innovation in your area of ownership
- You will proactively research & evaluate new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system.
- You will work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex development issues.
- You will work independently and handle dependencies with very minimal oversight
- You will take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the back-end.
- You will help identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and work on design/architect improvements.
- You have 1 - 9 years of experience in software development.
- You have designed and scaled up the system.
- You have a strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You are an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages: Python and Django
- You understand the business impact of your decisions.
Good To Have
- You have prior experience in fintech companies
Traits We Are Looking For
- Experience in a specific tech stack doesn't matter for us.
- The general engineering mindset and aptitude is what matters more.
- Technically strong and curious.
- Should have a hacker mindset and should love exploring new technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms
- A hands-on application developer who is passionate about Java development, building highly scalable and resilient applications, and focused on solving complex business problems
- He/She will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and participating in the full SDLC
- He/She will be expected to produce high-quality code that can pass critical peer review, and to work under a high-pressure and timeline-driven environment.
- Actively participate in development along with team members in creating modules & systems that can be treated as a working reflection of the best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development
- Responsible, organized and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem-solving abilities and strong leadership aptitude
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Must be fluent in English, and strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter that likes to work as part of a team
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Preference towards candidates having excellent Java multi-threading skills
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Develop and Consume Web Services using REST.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code)